FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Who's Fishing the Winni derby?  (Read 4173 times)

waterwolf603

Re: Who's Fishing the Winni derby?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 09:33 AM »
for daysssssss hahaha
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

dickbaker

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 11:00 AM »
Scott ??? ???  How about some derby videos this year.   It was great looking at your 2012 updates.   Hope Brady can help your team collect some prize money this year!!

Dick

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 11:24 AM »
Scott ??? ???  How about some derby videos this year.   It was great looking at your 2012 updates.   Hope Brady can help your team collect some prize money this year!!

Dick

Brady wont be fishing with me this year. :-( His grandparents are coming from Canada for the weekend and we thought it was better for him to spend time with them as opposed to with me on the boat.

I'll try and see what i can do for videos, I have the GoPro and my blackberry and point and shoot all do video, internet connection though is the weak link.
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

waterwolf603

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 01:03 PM »
Brady wont be fishing with me this year. :-( His grandparents are coming from Canada for the weekend and we thought it was better for him to spend time with them as opposed to with me on the boat.

I'll try and see what i can do for videos, I have the GoPro and my blackberry and point and shoot all do video, internet connection though is the weak link.

you are the weak link
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 04:09 PM »
you are the weak link

I knew I should of thrown you overboard on Champ when i had the chance!
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

jusgrinnin

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 06:10 PM »
I knew I should of thrown you overboard on Champ when i had the chance!

Do both you guys have VHF's? This could be great entertainment on the water during the slow hours. Love smack talking.
BARRY

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 07:02 PM »
WaterWolfe isnt fishing it Barry, and yes I will be on Channel 12, SmellsLikeFish is what I go by.

-Scott

jusgrinnin

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 07:46 PM »
WaterWolfe isnt fishing it Barry, and yes I will be on Channel 12, SmellsLikeFish is what I go by.

-Scott

Roger that we'll be around the snake most likely I'll be on the lake all week and the Mrs will be with me Thur-sun.
Later
BARRY

dickbaker

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 06:03 AM »
Barry,  What does your boat look like.  We usually begin our day between Rattlesnake and Diamond. 
Dick

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 06:04 AM »
We get there Wednesday night, not sure if we will do any fishing that night but we will be launching and getting the boats to the house we rented. We'll be on bright and early Thursday morning....

jusgrinnin

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 07:26 AM »
Barry,  What does your boat look like.  We usually begin our day between Rattlesnake and Diamond. 
Dick
Dick, red and white StarCraft C-star 170 me and the Mrs dancing on deck!!!
BARRY

nhdeadhead

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 10:39 AM »
Looks like I'll be fishing it... Mike (NHSlabbinCabin)  pretty much came to my work and strong armed me into signing up  :-X

We'll be in my Pro-line, feel free to holler if ya see us out there!

Good luck guys, hope to see ya on the board  :flag:

dickbaker

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 04:45 PM »
Dick, red and white StarCraft C-star 170 me and the Mrs dancing on deck!!!
BARRY

Barry,  We'll be fishing out of my 20 year old StarCraft 18ft.  ,  red, white and blue with low top.    We will be the ones doing the crazy salmon attracting turns!!   
Dick

jusgrinnin

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 04:51 PM »
Barry,  We'll be fishing out of my 20 year old StarCraft 18ft.  ,  red, white and blue with low top.    We will be the ones doing the crazy salmon attracting turns!!   
Dick
That usually happens to us when we nap instead of drive the boat,I'd post a pic of the boat but not smart enough to figure it out. You'll know it when you see it and the big JUS'GRINNIN on the bow is a dead give away 8) 8) 8)
BARRY

NHSlabbinCabin

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2013, 04:56 PM »
Looks like I'll be fishing it... Mike (NHSlabbinCabin)  pretty much came to my work and strong armed me into signing up  :-X

We'll be in my Pro-line, feel free to holler if ya see us out there!

Good luck guys, hope to see ya on the board  :flag:

I'll be updating our progress..... If I have time in between fish! Hahaha

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.