FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: A Parting Shot  (Read 1964 times)

grumpymoe

A Parting Shot
« on: Sep 22, 2004, 11:09 PM »
Habanero Bob and i decided to hit Crawford Lake after work today....walleye and perch expectations were high...all over the lake.....marked very few fish....and decided to pack up after a couple hours with not even a nibble....well its off to Sandy Lake.....into town....cell rings....its Habby....lets go to South Thomas....(riding separate)...launch......fish for at least 1/2 hour....Habby hooks a nice northern....no pic....suggest release....fish until after dark by the eye....take a few pics of late sunset....trolling back to the launch....Habby hooks something.....can't see.....scoop into the dark.....its a slobbo walleye no more than 17" but definetely not on the Atkins diet........so darn dark....can't see the selector on the camera.....take a couple of pics that turn out pitch black...so here's the best of the evening.....grump                                                                                                                                          

The Rocket

Re: A Parting Shot
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2004, 11:20 PM »
Awesome pics Grump!! Your making me jealous....

Rocket>
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2004, 12:57 AM »
Yes, grump, very awesome shot.  :thumbup_smilie:
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Sep 23, 2004, 08:06 AM »
Dang Grump I was sitting here looking at that first pic and I swear those ripples started moving. LOL. Great Pic.

Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

Hookset

« Reply #4 on: Sep 23, 2004, 09:50 AM »
Ahh the second best thing(or third) about fishing is definitely the surroundings.  Thanks God fish live in cool places!   Tight lines.
We don't own the Earth, the Earth owns us.
US ARMY Veteran: A Battery 6/32 FA, MLRS

Trophy Hunter639

« Reply #5 on: Sep 23, 2004, 10:03 AM »
Grump awesome shots there is that South Thomas?

Habanero Bob

« Reply #6 on: Sep 28, 2004, 11:22 PM »
Hey Moe - just as you promised, those pictures turned out really well.  That camera was a great investment.  It sure was great spending the time with you not to mention catching those fish. 

I'm wondering if anybody else has fished with Grump and heard those infamous words uttered by the skunked grump himself .... get off!!  get off!!  Just kidding Moe, I enjoy every minute fishing with you.  You handle the net extremely well!! :laugh:

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #7 on: Oct 11, 2004, 04:42 PM »
HB beleive me I have heard those famous words on a few occasions. ;D ;D ;D I however have to give him credit on his netting skills. This year BW has missed a few while I was netting. trophy can account to that. :'( :'(
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.