FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: oggo poggo on film!!!!  (Read 10120 times)

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
Re: oggo poggo on film!!!!
« Reply #30 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:44 PM »
haha jesus
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #31 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:47 PM »
bcons   i'm  not physically  challenged ?????  i  would  never  park   and  take  a  spot   from  someone  that  really  needed  it  .....   but  seeing  the  walk     appears  to  bother  you  i'll  drop   you  off   go  park   and   walk   down   ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #32 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:49 PM »
Or just roll him down :D

bcons

« Reply #33 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:55 PM »
bcons   i'm  not physically  challenged ?????  i  would  never  park   and  take  a  stop   from  someone  that  really  needed  it  .....   but  seeing  the  walk     appears  to  bother  you  i'll  drop   you  off   go  park   and   walk   down   ;D

I know you're not physically challenged old man!  I'm just busting ba115.  I haven't been fishing in 2 weeks, just realized I have to go away to NYC for a week for a confrence,  2 weeks from now, and I"M CRANKY!  Not to mention this new "me" bahaving thing to not wear out our mods or upset the balance is difficult.  :P :-*
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #34 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:56 PM »
Or just roll him down :D

You're right that would be easy Jr.  Since seeing you try to fish puts me in stitches rolling around on the ground laughing, pushing me over the edge would be easy  :-*
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

trapper2000

« Reply #35 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:57 PM »
I know you're not physically challenged old man!  I'm just busting ba115.  I haven't been fishing in 2 weeks, just realized I have to go away to NYC for a week for a confrence,  2 weeks from now, and I"M CRANKY!  Not to mention this new "me" bahaving thing to not wear out our mods or upset the balance is difficult.  :P :-*

i  got  your  busting ba115 right  here  with  a  size  11 you  young  whippersnapper  go play  in  the  blue  algie

bcons

« Reply #36 on: Oct 28, 2011, 07:58 PM »

i  got  your  busting ba115 right  here  with  a  size  11 you  young  whippersnapper  go play  in  the  blue  algie

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #37 on: Oct 28, 2011, 08:02 PM »
Haha oh man. Probably my favorite movie of all time

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #38 on: Oct 28, 2011, 09:01 PM »
Haha oh man. Probably my favorite movie of all time
x2 wish it was on now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EwgvDvtqQs ;D

chiefcatchemall

« Reply #39 on: Oct 28, 2011, 09:19 PM »
The great ice war is hands down my favorite part of the movie

KingPerch

« Reply #40 on: Oct 29, 2011, 08:14 AM »
oggo  pogos   are  nothing  to   joke  around  about!   they  make  the   loch ness   monster  shiver  and  hide  ....  there  has  been  mant  recent  sightings   of   this   wild  creature    in   fact  i  personal   witnessed   the    animal   chasing  a   ship   just  out  side   of   oswego  a  few  weeks   ago  ....  i  only  had  my  cell  phone  to  get  a  picture  so  please   no  remarks   about  the  quality  of  the  picture

here  you   can  see   the   creature     approching  the  ship  ,  accompnied   by   two prehistoric giant  birds  ....  i  am  not  sure  if  the    oggo pogo   is  in  fact  domestic  ,   there  are    experts   here  that  can  tell   just  by  looking  at  them ,   they   just  have   trouble   hooking   them  in  the  mouth  :rotflol:  gill  can  take   care  of  the   gaint  birds  with   his   duck   gun  and RG   kp jr  and  myself   will  be  in  feathers  for  life  .....  i  would   feel  more  secure  if   we  had   HT   with  his  handy   black  powder   rifle  ...... RG   can   get  the  boom  and   hang   him   from  the  wal  mart   sign   down  the  road   ;D  

warning  this   video   graphic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7sgbimRKDc&feature=related
Trapper, We have no use for cormorant feathers buddy!! ;D Your still killing me over here!!LOL!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #41 on: Oct 29, 2011, 08:17 AM »
Good to see 'Ol bcons back in RARE form!! ;D You gotta respect your elders bud!!--KP :P

trapper2000

« Reply #42 on: Oct 29, 2011, 04:45 PM »
again  i  offer  PROOF   of  the  oggo  poggo  !!!!   a  clear   and  in  focus  video  of  the  creature!  serously   have  any  children   or   women  leave  the  room   before  clicking  the  like  ,  it's  a  rather  hideous   creature!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5e3Yhn--38&feature=related

KingPerch

« Reply #43 on: Nov 01, 2011, 03:28 PM »
 :rotflol:

lehigh vally

« Reply #44 on: Jan 19, 2012, 05:58 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum