FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sox vs Rockies  (Read 9664 times)

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
Sox vs Rockies
« on: Oct 22, 2007, 07:37 PM »
Any predictions ?, I don't want to see the Sox sweep em, but hey they have had a lot of time off

I hope it's a good one but I really wanna see the series won by the the SOX in Fenway. I say Sox in 6.
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

GAMBELL

• 24 lb. 11 oz. laker
Re: Sox vs Rockies
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2007, 08:02 PM »
The Rockies have been hard to beat.  I pick the Rockies in 7.  If you look at the Rockies since the allstar break, they had the best record in baseball.  Didn't they also took 2 of 3 from the Sox during the regular season?  It will be a good series thats for sure.

anthonyebola

« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2007, 01:47 AM »
Theres no doubt its gonna be a suspensful series, in the regular season the rockis did pretty good against us... i think they even crushed Beckett.  Their record for the past 23 games is scary, but sometimes i feel like their streaky... not the most consistent franchise.

The SOX got this. :thumbup_smilie: :bowdown:

BottomDweller

• team wyoming
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2007, 07:27 AM »
rockies all the way   :afro:
--~~as long as it's just a slow leak... i'm not worried~~--

--~~softwater pirates afloat on wyoming's high seas~~--

Neptune

« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2007, 08:12 AM »
rockies all the way   :afro:
Oh so that's how its gonna be aye BD....    Guess the mountain states are gonna be split....

Bean town boys in 5!

GAMBELL

• 24 lb. 11 oz. laker
« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 2007, 02:14 PM »
Theres no doubt its gonna be a suspensful series, in the regular season the rockis did pretty good against us... i think they even crushed Beckett.  Their record for the past 23 games is scary, but sometimes i feel like their streaky... not the most consistent franchise.

The SOX got this. :thumbup_smilie: :bowdown:

How do you call the streak of what, 21 straight wins streaky?   They have the best record in baseball after the allstar break?  They played more consistant ball than the Sox in the 2nd half and in the playoffs.

Mooter

• Tight lines and Throbbing Rods
« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2007, 04:03 PM »
GO ROCKIES

I'm a success oriented fishermen.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #7 on: Oct 24, 2007, 04:07 PM »
How do you call the streak of what, 21 straight wins streaky?   They have the best record in baseball after the allstar break?  They played more consistant ball than the Sox in the 2nd half and in the playoffs.

out of 162 games id say thats a winning streak...momentum was their friend...Sox in 6
Scotty 

mainedukblaster

« Reply #8 on: Oct 24, 2007, 04:41 PM »
Sox in 5  ;D  I think the rockies did well was because the NL is crappy....  I believe the hitters on boston will destroy the pitching...  they will not have the mentallity of "oh this is just inter-league play"  they will be thinking, "this is a best of 7 season... if we win 4, we celebrate then hit the linx world champions!"  Go sox!!11 :flag:

greenz

« Reply #9 on: Oct 24, 2007, 05:57 PM »
Sox in 5  ;D  I think the rockies did well was because the NL is crappy....  I believe the hitters on boston will destroy the pitching...  they will not have the mentallity of "oh this is just inter-league play"  they will be thinking, "this is a best of 7 season... if we win 4, we celebrate then hit the linx world champions!"  Go sox!!11 :flag:

Couldn't agree more with ya Blaster!! GO SOXS!!!
Fishing, Flyfishing and Bowhunting!!
Not here for a long time just a good time!!

BottomDweller

• team wyoming
« Reply #10 on: Oct 25, 2007, 06:52 AM »
dang.  we'll get our act together - we just needed to get that one out of the way.   :unsure:
--~~as long as it's just a slow leak... i'm not worried~~--

--~~softwater pirates afloat on wyoming's high seas~~--

Neptune

« Reply #11 on: Oct 25, 2007, 08:02 AM »
Was that actually a game?  I thought it was just batting practice....    :rotflol:

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #12 on: Oct 25, 2007, 04:31 PM »
The game was over in the 1st inning, all I can say is UNBELIEVABLE, Beckett got the crowd in the game early the offense fed off of him, then  9 innings and 13 runs later the Rockies are left with what looked like a Ferrari smashing into the Green Monster at 150mph for a team. This could end  up being an all out arse beating  and a lot worse than what the Sox did to St. Louis in 04.  I know it's only 1 game but getting beat like that on both side of the game will really put a kink in your confidence.
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

mainedukblaster

« Reply #13 on: Oct 25, 2007, 07:31 PM »
Here we go.... GAME 2~~ ;D

Neptune

« Reply #14 on: Oct 25, 2007, 11:17 PM »
BAMM!!!   

Paplebon to Holliday...not in my HOUSE!!!

Denver here we come!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.