FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Little League World Series  (Read 2357 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Little League World Series
« on: Aug 29, 2004, 07:56 PM »
And the winner is...Curacao NEO Antilles

What a great exhibition of world class baseball. These kids are really terrific. The attention given to the kids and assurance of their enjoyment while participating is a credit to the directors, coaches and families of the players.

A BIG congratulations to them all.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
Re: Little League World Series
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2004, 07:59 PM »
i havt to agree they really put it on for those kids and likewise those kids playes some serious baseball.some future major leaguers out there for sure
Scotty 

TroutFishingBear

Re: Little League World Series
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2004, 12:53 PM »
A lot of these kids aren't that great they just matured earlier. IMO that's what its mostly about. Almost all of the really good players are very large for their age.

But many of them have a lot of talent as well, and it always impresses me the # of home runs they hit off of that high a speed (because of the short distance), and with the small bats they use. The coaches definitely know what they are doing, because some of these players aren't big and play great.

But overall, the thing that impresses me the most is how most of them keep their composure so well with the millions of people watching them. part of that is from coaching too.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.