FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SO NOW WHAT?  (Read 2448 times)

Hood

SO NOW WHAT?
« on: Oct 13, 2005, 02:25 PM »
Seeing as the Yanks and Sox are both done til April who is your pick for favorite team to move on and win it all?? Do we have any devout fans for the 4 remaining teams?? I would like to see the ChiSox win it all, I have always been a fan of Ozzie Guillen and admire what he ahs done with that ballclub. If I had to pick a national league team it would be Houston....Clemens is badass.  :flex:
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
Re: SO NOW WHAT?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2005, 05:31 PM »
Well, my BoSox are out... :-\ But... I'm also a serious Cards fan!  :thumbup_smilie:  So you can imagine how great last season was!  ;D I'm pullin for the Cards to win it all.....Carpenter is pitching as good as (if not better than!) anyone, and Pujols is the best player in baseball today...I mean, they were the best team in baseball for a reason...but, if they somehow get beat by the 'stros, I'm pulling for the ChiSox...

-Zach

blaque

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2005, 08:56 AM »
SO NOW WHAT???!!?!?! Watch what you should have been watching since October 5th. HOCKEY !! LOL !

Hood

« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2005, 05:31 PM »
O way ahead of ya blaque.... I was well prepared for Oct 5 as the Rangers hit the ice. They looked great against Jerz las night, I hope they stay in the groove they found. There has been a lot of sox/yanks chat from both sides this season and I was tryin to see who stands where now that both got knocked out in round 1.  :flag:
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

blaque

« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2005, 07:02 AM »
Yep, i went to Buffalos opener and the atmosphere was pumped! Were doing decent as well.......4-2-0 so far. O.k., ill end it there so i dont hi-jack the thread. See ya

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.