MFF US Northwest > Wyoming

Pathfinder/Alcova

(1/3) > >>

Pathfinder:
Does anyone know if the ice is off of the lakes enough to do some fishin.

Wyoming Ice:
 Someone on IS  last week said that pathy was still capped, but Alcova was fishable. :tipup:

Wyo Ice

fishlord:
as of last Saturday there was 0 open water on either lake.drove all around both of them to find a spot to drowned a worm and found no open water at all.both had about 6" of snow on them so I would guess with this warm weather we are having still gonna be about 2 weeks.I am probably gonna go out this sunday and check again with my fingers crossed cuz I am so ready to do some bank fishing.If nobody else posts by then I will let you know

Wyoming Ice:

--- Quote from: fishlord on Mar 12, 2008, 10:16 AM ---as of last Saturday there was 0 open water on either lake.drove all around both of them to find a spot to drowned a worm and found no open water at all.both had about 6" of snow on them so I would guess with this warm weather we are having still gonna be about 2 weeks.I am probably gonna go out this sunday and check again with my fingers crossed cuz I am so ready to do some bank fishing.If nobody else posts by then I will let you know

--- End quote ---

My bad... ::) I though someone said they fished Alcova. Sorry guys  :tipup:

fishlord:

--- Quote from: Wyoming Ice on Mar 12, 2008, 10:22 AM ---
 My bad... ::) I though someone said they fished Alcova. Sorry guys  :tipup:

--- End quote ---
Hey WI, You know in this country it was possable that there was open water at that time cuz I sure thought there should have been but then we got that cold spell and  all that new snow  a week or so ago it might have just recapped.Alcova is good for that since it don't freeze all that well anyway.
 Randy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version