FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: open water  (Read 1954 times)

Crappielover89

open water
« on: Mar 11, 2013, 02:15 AM »
any of our lakes open up enough to get a toon on and do a little open water fishing yet? also is there open water at the gorge right now that i could go up and troll for some bows?

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
Re: open water
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2013, 05:13 PM »
Surfing the web i have seen reports of some open water in the channel at the south marina at willard, but thats about it for around here. Im sure with this nice weather we are going to have this weekend and the run off raising the lake levels it wont be long. As for the gorge, they are reporting some open spots on I.S. reports & conditions board for wyoming

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2013, 09:13 AM »
Anyluck with some open water around here  ??? Check out my post for willard on the lakes board

Crappielover89

« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2013, 08:01 PM »
ya Utah lake in Lindon and mud lake are open.... went from Lindon Marina to saratoga private Haber today.... caught only one fish, a white bass. every one i talked to said that last week they couldn't keep them off there hooks. the past 4 days have been really slow from what i hear. if you go out on the lake be ready to break through ice sheets and slush they will be in one place one min and a different one min later.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.