FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2nd Annual Apple-pie brewfest  (Read 1799 times)

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
2nd Annual Apple-pie brewfest
« on: Nov 11, 2014, 12:10 AM »
This years Brewfest went off with out a hitch, like last year slapfish's house was the place to be. He kind of turned it into a pre-ice warm up with a great video he put together with pics that have been taken over the last few years. It turned out great and as soon as some family friendly editing is done we will hopefully be able to get it up on here for others to enjoy. Well for me and fishon1, we decided to scale back our stock to about 3 gallons this year instead of 4. Which we also placed in some smaller jars to give as gifts to more family and friends. Quite a few more showed this year but we also wanted to get some talk in about our January trip to the gorge. So not everyone was brewing.  Wish i would have taken a few more pics but this is what i got. Slap your dog Kydo was photo bombing like crazy. Lol

Here was our ingredients

Getting some stuff brewing

2 coils this year, so nobody was waiting to get their mixture cooled down & the photo bomber

Time to jar/jug it up

And then the sample session after we were all done

Great stuff made this year as no 2 were the same. Looking forward to trying them out on the hard deck this year or at any free time available  ;)2 :blink: :blink:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.