FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 7 days left to take the DWR survey  (Read 1962 times)

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
7 days left to take the DWR survey
« on: Jun 10, 2016, 07:59 AM »
There is some angler input needed for a few changes possibly coming to our beautiful state

KSL article

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=40044672&nid=1288&title=should-corn-be-legal-fishing-bait-in-utah-dwr-wants-feedback

survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M6NJF67

I had to go to the link twice to get it to open, so try it a few times if you have issues. This was my reply in the comment section to the hour restrictions on the view

I do not like the restricted hours being looked at on Pineview reservoir. I do feel for the people who have to listen to loud music and such but if your going to be at or around or live on the edge of one of the most populated waters in Utah for surface area that's how it is. I have been recreating on this body of water since the early 80's and have seen a lot change there. Mainly population growth. I have to deal constantly with the bigger boats insisting on flying past me well within the 150ft mark for going over 5MPH. My bass boat gets swamped at least twice a year because of how close wake board boats get to me throwing huge wakes. I deal with it because of the nature of the reservoir. I have learned to share with all the other people wether I like it or not. I do fish the avidly and have always been a season pass holder for over a decade. I launch sometimes as early as 330am to be on the fish a bit before 1st light and usually pull off by noon. I do not like the fact at ALL!! that I am possibly going to be told I cannot launch until way after light. This is ridiculous. We all pay plenty to register, launch and maintain our boats so lets just keep the law enforcement on the water when needed enforcing the rules. NOT closing off peak times for fisherman or anyone else

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.