FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Roy pond  (Read 2353 times)

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
Roy pond
« on: Mar 25, 2012, 05:21 PM »
Took the kids to the home pond today for a few hours of fishin and enjoyng this warmer weather. The wind was a little gusty but nothin we couldnt handle. Most of the time the kids didnt even have a use for a pole anyways cause they were all hand lining some little gills and trout outta the rocks. Just some line a small hook and a snipet of worm

they picked up quite a few of the little guys

I did get 1 little planter on a gold vibax

the pond was very busy today and everyone seemed to be having good success with flies and worms behind a bobber or casting small spinners and lures. The flyfisherman that were there were having the best luck

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Roy pond
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2012, 05:34 AM »
Great to see the kids out and enjoyin some fishing,but I have to ask,how many kids you got,hokey smokes man I`d call that a clan..lol

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
Re: Roy pond
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2012, 07:56 AM »
LOL it is definately a full house at my place at times, between me and my girl we have 5 kids. 2 for me and 3 for her. 1 girl and 4 boys. Good thing is they are getting to the age that they can do they're own thing when we're out fishin if they so choose. Makes it alot easier on me these days. They can rig all they're own stuff from the oldest (18) to the youngest (10). Not that it didnt take alot of patience for years to get to this point

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.