FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Deep trolling  (Read 2885 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: Deep trolling
« Reply #15 on: Aug 31, 2019, 12:40 PM »
Mook my man! Just ready for the bear season opener tomorrow and archery deer in a couple weeks. Slapping down some Tile in between  ;D

What’s up with you pal?
Been working my arse off barely any time for anything I like other than Beers ;D SU is doing major renovations to the Dome and the Training facility next to it, been 60+ hour weeks all summer..... This is my first weekend off since June. Going to the fair to get my Tags and maybe take in a little Theory Of A Dead Man 8)

AquaAssassin

« Reply #16 on: Aug 31, 2019, 08:57 PM »
Good to hear buddy, I know it’s job security but, we all need a break. No kids in the trades anymore, and sadly I’m now old enough to say that lol
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

bikrsrule

« Reply #17 on: Sep 02, 2019, 11:29 AM »
Today was the second time this year that I have caught a horned pout while trolling at Highland lake

fishlessman

« Reply #18 on: Sep 03, 2019, 08:30 AM »
have actually had good luck with a dryfly and a dropper nymph on overcast days this time of year with bows and a flyrod casting off the front of the boat. standing in front with someone in back getting the bow infront of the fish. woolybuggers always work with bows on lead trolling

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.