FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Questions about the derby  (Read 8927 times)

camo_fish

• Heeeeere Fishy, Fishy, Fishy
Re: Questions about the derby
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 06:30 PM »
 :pinch: what's it going to be, I love the spin of the wheel species.  :clapping: :flag:
tight lines all  :afro:
Fishing isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that!

I live with FEAR everyday, and sometimes she lets me go fishing!

filetandrelease

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 07:32 PM »

if it was a fish with skin i would need bigger tackle and boat  ;D

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 09:23 PM »
My son and I are trying to figure out how to download the tournament card . Can't figure it out ??? Any suggestions . Thanks

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

Huck Finn

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 09:33 PM »
My son and I are trying to figure out how to download the tournament card . Can't figure it out ??? Any suggestions . Thanks

Put your cursor (little pointer arrow thingy) on the card and right click, when the menu comes up click on save picture as then when the window comes up click ok.

I get to sit this species out, no perch down here... no trout, walleye, or pike either. I may not even get to fish this tourney, oh well.
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day... give him a religion and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
  • 26lbs on 10 lb test line! The key is slow and easy
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2012, 10:39 PM »
Like Huck said right click the picture but my computer will let me print it right from there and zoom it 200% and it's the perfect size.

I get to sit this species out, no perch down here... no trout, walleye, or pike either. I may not even get to fish this tourney, oh well.

Most of B.C. will get to sit this one out as well. No Perch around here unless you go 5 hours North. Everyone will have a chance at least one species.  ;)

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
« Reply #20 on: Jun 01, 2012, 06:31 AM »
Ah that's another question . How big or small can the tourney card be ? I was thinking dollar size .

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #21 on: Jun 01, 2012, 06:42 AM »
Dollar size would be great...    Than cover it in clear packing tape or put it in a zip lock bag...   Its always good to have a few extra ones with you....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Huck Finn

« Reply #22 on: Jun 01, 2012, 07:54 AM »
Does PERCH include Yellow Perch and White Perch (which isn't really a Perch at all and is actually a Temperate Bass kin to the White and Striped Bass)?
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day... give him a religion and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

corny13

« Reply #23 on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:27 AM »
My guess is that its Yellow and white perch..like IS contests and not to include the Pike Perch , Sander vitreus;D ;D ;D ;D  Good Luck all Perchn this weekend!  Myself Im going fishing for PikePerch! ;D

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #24 on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:41 AM »
Does PERCH include Yellow Perch and White Perch (which isn't really a Perch at all and is actually a Temperate Bass kin to the White and Striped Bass)?
Yes this includes yellow and white perch even though there has been a big debate about it in the pass.  ;)

fontona19

« Reply #25 on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:50 AM »
Does the tourney card have to be green, or can it be printed in black and white? My printer only prints b/w.

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #26 on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:57 AM »
Does the tourney card have to be green, or can it be printed in black and white? My printer only prints b/w.
It can be B/W as long as I can tell it's a perch tourney card, that's all that matters. I picked colours on the tourney cards as there's 6 different cards and it's easier to pick them out.

fontona19

« Reply #27 on: Jun 01, 2012, 09:05 AM »
It can be B/W as long as I can tell it's a perch tourney card, that's all that matters. I picked colours on the tourney cards as there's 6 different cards and it's easier to pick them out.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Good luck to all !!!

jj7leaf

« Reply #28 on: Jun 01, 2012, 11:25 AM »
What do I win?    ;D

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #29 on: Jun 01, 2012, 02:27 PM »
You will win bragging rights!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor