FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Just a suggestion  (Read 2583 times)

TheDL

Just a suggestion
« on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:34 AM »
Thanks again Bill for taking on this huge task or running the tourny - just a suggestion though:

Maybe make the tourny cards in black and white moving forward - the green looks good on the screen but many are going to use B&W printers and it comes out kind of washed-out in the grey.

tight lines....

Bill Dance

• MFF Mod Team
  • 26lbs on 10 lb test line! The key is slow and easy
Re: Just a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2012, 08:53 AM »
Thanks again Bill for taking on this huge task or running the tourny - just a suggestion though:

Maybe make the tourny cards in black and white moving forward - the green looks good on the screen but many are going to use B&W printers and it comes out kind of washed-out in the grey.
It's not too big of a deal as long as I can tell it's a perch tourney card that's all that matters. I picked colours on the tourney cards because there will be 6 different ones and it's easier to pick them out.

d4ng3r3ux

« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2012, 05:28 PM »
how about doing 2 cards 1 colour and 1 black and white
I could use my kids color paper to print on for the right card,
My colours in the printer are dry only b&w left

jasonmichalski

« Reply #3 on: Jun 15, 2012, 05:04 PM »
10 pm on fridays to get new cards I miss 1/2 of the fishing days before I go to work to print the card, and get to fishing again. :'(

TheDL

« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 2012, 07:47 AM »
10 pm on fridays to get new cards I miss 1/2 of the fishing days before I go to work to print the card, and get to fishing again. :'(
Yeah, me too.  And honestly, I'm usually asleep by 10 on Friday night (I know, I know I'm getting old) so I can get up at 2am for the drive to the fishing hole on Saturday morning.  I see that Bill Dance reports the cards are all done, any chance we could get them posted on Friday during the day?
tight lines....

LoneWolf

• MFF Mod Team
  • Tight Lines !
« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2012, 09:20 AM »

I e-mailed BD (I don't know if he has access to the internet) with a suggestion.

What I will do is lock the rainbow entry board at 10:00 PM (EST) .. I have to as the rules stated until 10:00 PM(EST).

I will post the new card at 3:00 PM (EST) today.

Starting after today's new species  (and until the end) the new species entry board would open at 3:00 PM(EST) with the new card and the old close at 3:00 PM (EST) on Friday.

I will implement this today but if BD doesn't approve it .. it's off.

Doug

Those who are brave are free ..       

jasonmichalski

« Reply #6 on: Jun 29, 2012, 10:13 AM »
Thank you I'm going on a fishing trip for a week and at 10 pm have no way to print it but 3 pm I can print before I leave work. I have a great rainbow lake and perch lakes but the time thing took me out because I could only fish the first weekend of both the first two fish cards.

TheDL

« Reply #7 on: Jun 29, 2012, 11:27 AM »

I will post the new card at 3:00 PM (EST) today.

:thumbup_smilie: Sweet!  Thanks, I'm hitting some remote good lakes this weekend, come on smallie card!
tight lines....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.