FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NEW HOT SPOT  (Read 3038 times)

abishop

NEW HOT SPOT
« on: Apr 12, 2019, 11:58 AM »
Heard what could be another fish story. Have to check it out for myself in the morning. Will let you know if there is any truth behind the story.

fishinator

Re: NEW HOT SPOT
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2019, 03:08 PM »
Usually by the time you hear about it , whatever that might be, its about over. Go find some on your own.

RoeBoat

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2019, 03:10 PM »
Fake news

abishop

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2019, 01:57 PM »
Kept 9 between 8 and 10 1/2. Cold front has shut them down. I will return.....New hot spot

fishinator

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2019, 02:46 PM »
I had a bolagna sandwich for lunch ::)

abishop

« Reply #5 on: Apr 13, 2019, 03:23 PM »
I had a bolagna sandwich for lunch ::)
lucky you. I had fish samich.

seamonkey84

« Reply #6 on: Apr 13, 2019, 05:27 PM »
8-10” what?! Well where’s your pics?  where is this hotspot and how do you get there? What were you using and how deep were they?!

Lol just bored and giving grief from here in the northeast.  :P
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

abishop

« Reply #7 on: Apr 14, 2019, 07:50 AM »
bull gill/ red ear. NO PITS SAVE THEM FOR TYLER.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #8 on: Apr 15, 2019, 05:34 PM »
Kept 9 between 8 and 10 1/2. Cold front has shut them down. I will return.....New hot spot

Sounds like that mason dixon line, that splits two counties.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

bigr

« Reply #9 on: Apr 16, 2019, 08:42 AM »
Is it public waters that any of us could fish? If not there's no need to share. If it is and you don't want to give up more details there's no need to share. 

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #10 on: Apr 16, 2019, 09:35 AM »
Is it public waters that any of us could fish? If not there's no need to share. If it is and you don't want to give up more details there's no need to share.

Why cant a guy make a post about a good time out fishing??? Why does he have to give locations?... in fact, he doesnt have to give locations. Who cares if someone does/doesnt give location, maybe its a small body of water that cant withstand alot of pressure.

So really, there was no need to share YOUR comment.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

bigr

« Reply #11 on: Apr 16, 2019, 11:27 AM »
I wasn't asking for locations. Only asked if its a public. If its private like taxid ponds share that info with us. Nothing wrong with being proud of private stock. Take a few pictures. I'm happy he has a hot spot but if it's like a few private bodies of water like most of us have with nice fish why mention it or if he is so proud of his location go a step further and show a few pictures. If it is public why not say this is a public lake. There's lots of potential hot spots that are public.  Might get a few people out looking for good water instead of looking for a name. I wish him the best with his hot spot and meant no disrespect. 

troutline

« Reply #12 on: Apr 16, 2019, 09:45 PM »
Maybe it is because any time you post that you have caught any fish Al keeps sending pm 's trying to find out where you caught your fish.

Spooled85

« Reply #13 on: Apr 17, 2019, 06:56 AM »
Maybe it is because any time you post that you have caught any fish Al keeps sending pm 's trying to find out where you caught your fish.

X's 2

fishinator

« Reply #14 on: Apr 17, 2019, 06:58 AM »
X's 2
And then doesn't even say thanks when you throw him a bone.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.