FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New In-Fisherman Cookbook coming out in November!  (Read 1080 times)

slipbob

New In-Fisherman Cookbook coming out in November!
« on: Sep 25, 2006, 02:33 PM »
Hey I just saw in In-Fisherman that they have a new cookbook coming out in November featuring 50 recipes from famed Chef Lucia Watson and some other articles on fileting and storing your fresh fish.  I'm ordering mine today and if you like to cook and eat your own freshwater fish you can't go wrong with a book like that.  Should be some really interesting reading and some super tasty recipes like this past month's Walleye with Mushroom cream sauce which I made last night and it's INCREDIBLE.   8)  Mmmmmmmmm walleye with mushroom cream sauce :P  I'm making it again tonight ;)

Lindz

• "Jo Jo Running"
Re: New In-Fisherman Cookbook coming out in November!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2006, 03:30 PM »
like this past month's Walleye with Mushroom cream sauce which I made last night and it's INCREDIBLE.   8)  Mmmmmmmmm walleye with mushroom cream sauce :P  I'm making it again tonight ;)

Bite me Slipbob.........whoops.....I mean enjoy a tasty bite of Walleye for me too.  :tipup:  Sounds great.   ;D

&  Bass

Bartman44

« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2006, 08:46 PM »
Hey I just saw in In-Fisherman that they have a new cookbook coming out in November featuring 50 recipes from famed Chef Lucia Watson and some other articles on fileting and storing your fresh fish.  I'm ordering mine today and if you like to cook and eat your own freshwater fish you can't go wrong with a book like that.  Should be some really interesting reading and some super tasty recipes like this past month's Walleye with Mushroom cream sauce which I made last night and it's INCREDIBLE.   8)  Mmmmmmmmm walleye with mushroom cream sauce :P  I'm making it again tonight ;)

Sounds delicious!! 

Robb

• Upstate NY
« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2006, 06:40 AM »
Any recipes with mercury as the main ingredient in those eyes??? :w00t:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.