FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Utah Boys 2014  (Read 10511 times)

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
Re: Utah Boys 2014
« Reply #30 on: Aug 02, 2014, 07:54 AM »
Thanks Dom, looks like I got it  :clapping: :clapping: the motor ran great yesterday. No probs starting and purred like a kitten all day long. We managed a few smaller musky in the 30in range with top waters and plastics. Phishinphool had 2 bite offs and a few smaller bass. Nice day to get out, glass water most the day till the power squadron came out around noon so we headed out

We had some visitors that swam right up to the boat and have obviously been getting a lot of people attention. They were no spooky at all. I almost ran them over with the electric a few times. The funny thing was when we were heading out to another location they followed us swimming as fast as they could honking at us like we were best friends leaving them behind. lol

muskyon46

« Reply #31 on: Aug 10, 2014, 12:47 PM »
Got out for another good day on the water. Had an invite to go with another buddy in his newly fully overhauled tri-haul. He did a great job on his boat. We hooked up 3 tigers but only got one in the boat. This nice 38in

Great day out with some good friends

muskyon46

« Reply #32 on: Aug 25, 2014, 10:17 PM »
Got out last week for some trollin & tossin. phissinphool hooked up this nice 16in smallie

Fishon1 hooked up a little bullhead

and the highlight for the night came as we were getting ready pull out. This FAT 19.5in smallie

As for me I pulled in 2 little smallies not even picture worthy  ;D

waterwolf603

« Reply #33 on: Aug 26, 2014, 08:23 AM »
that smallie is a bomber man nice fish
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #34 on: Aug 29, 2014, 10:14 PM »
Really nice looking smallmouth bass, cool looking tiger musky and neat catch on that bullhead with a crankbait. 8)

WW

muskyon46

« Reply #35 on: Nov 11, 2014, 12:06 AM »
Been awhile since the last post but we have still been getting out a bit. Made the annual Veterans day weekend trip that usually marks the last boat trip and it was a good time. Im guessing with the warmer temps I'll be out again. Unlike previous years this was by far the warmest I can remember. We still bundled up in some of the ice gear on our way out. When the thick cloud layer finally broke we were able to shed the coverals but that would be it as the notorious berry "W" started up around 1pm. Water temp was 46-48deg and the moss was still present, just not as thick as it has been over the last 3 weeks. Few fish were caught in the shallows and most caught were 20-25ft. Its still a couple weeks out on being how i like it up there this time of year. Here's a couple we snapped pics of before a quick release

and the big one for the day was this hog bow

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #36 on: Nov 11, 2014, 06:23 AM »
Those are some nice trouts...  Congratulations...    :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
« Reply #37 on: Nov 14, 2014, 10:21 PM »
Nice looking rainbows, way to go muskyon46. :)

WW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.