FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: First salt of 2021  (Read 2932 times)

lowaccord66

Re: First salt of 2021
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 09:02 PM »
Lobster Trap down in Monument Beach. Great food.

Will try and appreciate the suggestion, Jeff.  How's things?

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2021, 10:21 AM »
Will try and appreciate the suggestion, Jeff.  How's things?

Things are good Jon. Boats already to hit the water. Carb. rebuild and new fuel lines . Haven't done much Chu fishing. Been 4 times I think. Wife has been in Vegas since 4/20/2021 so its been tough to get out with my daughter.
Wife gets back Monday 5/24 though. 5 weeks in Vegas good thing she's not a gambler. LOL
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

lowaccord66

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2021, 12:28 PM »
Things are good Jon. Boats already to hit the water. Carb. rebuild and new fuel lines . Haven't done much Chu fishing. Been 4 times I think. Wife has been in Vegas since 4/20/2021 so its been tough to get out with my daughter.
Wife gets back Monday 5/24 though. 5 weeks in Vegas good thing she's not a gambler. LOL

Glad to hear it Jeff.  Make sure you pop in once and a while and tell us some fishing stories!

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2021, 01:28 PM »
Nice work Matt.

Why don't you fellas have your Reunion on my boat. Tog, bass, fluke, whatever you want. Any takers? We can plan a date and go for it.

Double digit tog have been plentiful. Just bring your own shoes and I have the rest. Oh and a big cooler.

Wicked Wec

Steve H.

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2021, 02:12 PM »
Nice work Matt.

Why don't you fellas have your Reunion on my boat. Tog, bass, fluke, whatever you want. Any takers? We can plan a date and go for it.

Double digit tog have been plentiful. Just bring your own shoes and I have the rest. Oh and a big cooler.

Nice fish Sharps.  Those are some chunks.
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2021, 05:27 AM »
What kind of shoes do I need to bring?? 
 :D
  Nice fish....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

ICEHOLE

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2021, 06:21 AM »
Nice work Matt.

Any sunday i can be sure I am not working, but my rotating mondays and saturdays are tough to nail down plans
Those fish are probably twice the size of the once i have gotten so far!
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

lowaccord66

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2021, 01:23 PM »
Nice work Matt.

We've been trying to get together for a while now!

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2021, 08:58 AM »
This weekend looks like a washout. Anyone of you have plans for next weekend as of now?

I know Jon. 100% on me since I decided to have some kids. I dont regret it, but I owe you and Z a trip 100%. Baby is 2 months old now so I am in a better place to make plans again. I would love to take you guys out. Hit me up with some dates.
Wicked Wec

lowaccord66

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2021, 08:37 PM »
Totally get it.  Ours is due on the 15th.  This is my last hoorah before I focus on bringing this little guy into the world and getting my 9 year old daughter comfortable with the entire situation, you know what I mean.  The good news is we have many years ahead of us to make it happen and with our kids!

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #25 on: Jun 02, 2021, 08:21 AM »
Totally get it.  Ours is due on the 15th.  This is my last hoorah before I focus on bringing this little guy into the world and getting my 9 year old daughter comfortable with the entire situation, you know what I mean.  The good news is we have many years ahead of us to make it happen and with our kids!

Completely get it. Wishing you all the best! Always exciting and looking forward to some pictures.
Wicked Wec

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.