MyFishFinder By Species > Bass

favorite spring jerkbaits

<< < (2/5) > >>

kingfisher22:
Lucky Craft Pointer in Ghost Minnow.  The big size (Pointer 100 SP is what it says on the package-just checked).  I have about 20 pointers in different colors, styles and sizes and that one is by far the best.  Most of my friends I think would agree.

wileyc3:
Live pointers and X-Raps for Smallies anyways. I never come off the river to play with largemouth that much in those months :laugh: sounds like if kingfisher and I pooled our money together with what we have spent on JB's we could get a small boat, lol.

bassandbucks2:
I bought a lucky craft pointer and it cast great and looks awesome in the water. Unfortunatly i just can't seem to find any numbers of bass to test it on this year. I've been out three times and have only caught four so far. I guess I do better in March when it's cold and snowy not 80.LOL.

wileyc3:
i usually rotate between the xraps and LP's. some days they want one and not the other.
On the Xraps i use olive, silver/blk, gold/blk, goby, and chartruse mossback (special Cabelas color they dont figgen make anymore, down to my last one).
LP's I use ghost minnow, chartreuse shad, and brownie (also a cabelas color)
I have others colors but those seem to be the most consistant. I have a brown trout colored LP i got off ebay that looks great and should work in the river but never got a look at it like i said above i mostly use these for smallies right now on the river, temps around 55. The only bad thing I have seen with the LP's is that the smallies really like to beat the hell outta them and snap them in half at ;D the wires, and at 20 bucks a pop that really sucks, lol

pipes18079:
Doing well the last couple of days on a husky jerk in clown color for largemouth and to many pesky pickerel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version