FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wawasee  (Read 1856 times)

PEARCHEYES

Wawasee
« on: Mar 14, 2020, 06:10 PM »
Water is warming up nicely,perch are too!Kept 18 8-9 inchers no real pigs .Still great day

Daybreak

Re: Wawasee
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2020, 09:30 PM »
Nice.  I drove by on SR 13 yesterday with the boat heading back from the marina and thought I need to get out and put some time in.  It has been too many years since I have perch fished that lake.  Glad to here you are getting some.
LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience!

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2020, 03:21 PM »
Got some nice perch today.Three were at 12 with 9sand 10s mixed in

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2020, 04:27 PM »
Perch were slow ,only kept 2 .Did catch a lot of bass and a small pike

Daybreak

« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2020, 05:47 PM »
Well, I told Pearcheyes that if my brother didn't come up to fish with me in Warsaw, I might head over to Wawasee to check on the perch today.  Neither happened!  I ended up getting all the flower beds cleaned out in the back yard this morning, and then managed to get the garage organized so it will be easier to get the boat out.  I also managed to reline a couple of reels and work on some tackle boxes.  I got the hitch mounted back on the truck, so I am ready for first thing in the morning.  Don't know for sure where, but the boat will be rolling behind the truck heading someplace.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2020, 07:03 PM »
You didn’t miss a whole lot day break.Fished all depths ,the two nice perch I caught were still full of eggs and not dropping,so maybe another couple of days .Probably going again daturday

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #6 on: Apr 05, 2020, 05:29 PM »
Perch were Hungary today,kept 17 ,four biggest were 11 the rest were 8.5to9.all in all great day to be out

Daybreak

« Reply #7 on: Apr 05, 2020, 07:31 PM »
Nice!  I decided to head south to Morse Reservoir yesterday, thinking I would find warmer water.  Not really, surface temp was 52 degrees and could only find 4 crappie that were willing to come to the boat.  I'll try again this week.  I still have some minnows left so I may give Wawasee a try.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.