FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Replacement Spinner blades/clevis'??  (Read 5244 times)

TheDL

Replacement Spinner blades/clevis'??
« on: May 24, 2011, 09:38 AM »
Any of you gear heads know where I can buy replacement blades/clevis' for worm harnesses?  I bought this:
http://www.basspro.com/Northland-Fishing-Tackle-Live-Bait-Walleye-Spinner-Kit/product/78236/-1241774 And did really well with the yellows/perch colours, but I've lost all the good colours of blades already and I want to tie up some more.  I DO NOT want to order from basspro again, I was hoping somebody's seen kits/parts around somewhere?
tight lines....

Sluggo / NY

Re: Replacement Spinner blades/clevis'??
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 11:04 AM »
DL.. Both www.staminainc.com and www.jannsnetcraft.com are great sources for lure building supplies. I've ordered from both many times. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

TheDL

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 11:34 AM »
Sluggo

thanks for the quick tip ;D.  How's the shipping/fees?
tight lines....

Old Timer

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 12:47 PM »
Try   LurePartsOnline.co

BBK

WildOutdoorAddict

• Get the net!
« Reply #6 on: Jul 05, 2011, 08:21 PM »
Lindy has a lot of harness pieces. do you have a Gander Mountain or any sporting good store near by that can maybe order them in for you?

TheDL

« Reply #7 on: Jul 06, 2011, 10:37 AM »
we only have "canadian tire" which has acutally really improved it's fishing selection recently - although the guy that is in charge of ordering things in is not really a great guy to put it nicely.  Only a handfull of times have I asked him to order something in that they don't stock (including replacement blades for harnesses) and everytime it ends with no ordering of the gear.   He orders what HE likes and often refers me to something "pretty close" to what I need - so I usually end up paying crazy shipping and duty charges to order from the awesome stores you guys have down there (cabelas, bass pro, etc).
tight lines....

OTIS

« Reply #8 on: Jul 07, 2011, 09:50 AM »
http://www.walleyesupply.com/servlet/StoreFront

I just ordered some great looking blades from here!  I searched for other places with similar blades/colors and couldn't find much of anything.  Thanks for the heads up!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

BBK

« Reply #9 on: Jul 07, 2011, 01:22 PM »
I just ordered some great looking blades from here!  I searched for other places with similar blades/colors and couldn't find much of anything.  Thanks for the heads up!

I've been using them for a while, amazing paint jobs for dirt cheap. love the perch colors

OTIS

« Reply #10 on: Jul 07, 2011, 03:02 PM »
This place has a decent assortment of blades as well.

http://www.olepetestackle.com/index.html
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.