FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Team Ontario Check-In  (Read 4272 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Team Ontario Check-In
« on: Apr 30, 2010, 07:15 AM »
Wow this board is moving slow, lets do a roll call and see how many Ontario members are kicking around, I know it is early for many of us, but with Walleye and Pike opening up this weekend we should be more active

tbfisherman

• FISH SAFE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
Re: Team Ontario Check-In
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2010, 09:05 AM »

I'm here in Thunder Bay Ontario with 2 more weeks to wait for my Opening of Walleye and Pike.

Bob

Big B Muskie

« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2010, 03:31 PM »
Hello, things have been very slow on the board. I am from winnipeg but fish most of the summer at LOTW and Minaki. If anyone needs help there just ask.

woodsman

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2010, 08:08 PM »
From southwestern Ontario just outside of London.
Living proof \"that beer builds better bellies\".

stoph

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 01:52 PM »
 Chasing carp here in oakville for now, nothing else open except them spawned out trout (i'm a boatless wonder!)   moving to vancouver island in june won't be here for bass season :(   

Goonloon

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 07:13 AM »
Hey Bassjunky.......looks like we all moved over from iceshanty early this year....lol....crazy weather.

I'm in Dryden North West Ontario.

2 more weeks till opener , but i'm keeping busy with trout and bass in the meantime.

TheDL

« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2011, 02:08 PM »
Kingston, ON checking in
tight lines....

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #7 on: Mar 02, 2011, 09:10 PM »
wow, another early check-in, does this mean ice out for you?

TheDL

« Reply #8 on: Mar 03, 2011, 11:45 AM »
nope - just checkin' in.  Thinkin about hitting up Louborough or Dog Lake this weekend.  I'll be ice fishing as long as possible....
tight lines....

jjz

• @jzuliniak
« Reply #9 on: Mar 09, 2011, 06:58 PM »
I think I still have one or two more icefishing sessions left in me this year but looking forward to open water, getting my boat back from the shop next week and have lots of little things to do (wiring for lights, add base for trolling motor, install transducer etc) so that will keep me occupied in that inbetween time.

yaker

« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2011, 01:01 PM »
Hey, I`m back for the season, last day on Dog lake was Monday...shoreline breaking up so thats it for me,  now chasing crappie soon. on ice shanty I go by sig.
Cheers gang

bass_belt

« Reply #11 on: Apr 01, 2011, 08:44 AM »
Andrew aka bass_belt checking in....when's everyone's best guess for when the ice is out? Supposed to pick up Laker2011's new boat on the 15th from North Country Marine but that's IF Loughborough is accessible for our in water orientation with the new beast! Here's hoping it thaws by then!

jjz

• @jzuliniak
« Reply #12 on: Apr 01, 2011, 01:33 PM »
Andrew aka bass_belt checking in....when's everyone's best guess for when the ice is out? Supposed to pick up Laker2011's new boat on the 15th from North Country Marine but that's IF Loughborough is accessible for our in water orientation with the new beast! Here's hoping it thaws by then!

I think Loughborough will be open by the 15th however the dock is never in on time so it makes launching a little tricky depending on water level.  What type of boat?

Laker2011

« Reply #13 on: Apr 02, 2011, 08:02 AM »
Hey Fellas,

Laker2011 checking in.  Well it was a fairly good hardwater season for my first year.  Looking forward to open water this year.  As Bass_Belt said I am getting a new boat and can't wait for ice out on loughborough as I will be getting an on the water orientation when I pick the boat up on the 15th that is of course if the ice is gone.  ???

@JJZ- It's a 19 and a half foot Legend 20 XCalibur with a mercury 175 hp Pro XS Optimax.  Got a lot of extra toys with it too;  the Lowrance HDS 10 gps/fishfinder, Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor 101 lbs thrust with i-pilot, two walker tournament electric downriggers and a Fish Hawk X4 trolling speed and temp probe.  Needless to say Bass_Belt and I are very much looking forward to the open water season this year.  ;D
Tight lines and Stay safe!

TheDL

« Reply #14 on: Apr 02, 2011, 09:05 AM »
d**n - that sounds nice!   :o I'm jelous ;)
I bet your itchin' to try that boat out eh!
tight lines....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.