FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: A Rare Visitor  (Read 3539 times)

taxid

Re: A Rare Visitor
« Reply #15 on: Mar 02, 2018, 02:39 PM »
My wife has big feet. Does that count?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #16 on: Mar 12, 2018, 01:43 PM »
Very cool!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

Dirtyhooker

« Reply #17 on: Mar 13, 2018, 08:15 AM »
There is was one on Chaumont bay a couple weeks ago cleaning up bait off ice by everybody's holes

taxid

« Reply #18 on: Mar 13, 2018, 09:04 PM »
Syracuse is lucky to have an actual "Outdoor Writer" like Dave. We haven't had one writing for the Rochester area rags in decades.

Rg

For a lot of newspapers they are just token writers. Some don't even know much about fishing. I was one for a few years and actually had a good following. But I asked for a raise and didn't get a response in a couple of weeks. In fact didn't get one at all which I found very rude considering the following I had. I actually had people tell me they only bought the paper for my column! I lost my cool and told them to go to hell.

Didn't pay well. My time was more valuable than that. At first it's neat to see your picture and name in print but after a while it's not a big deal when you realize you'e being taken advantage of.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.