FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sunday's results. no lakers or salmon...  (Read 2335 times)

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
Sunday's results. no lakers or salmon...
« on: Apr 27, 2005, 03:15 PM »
It was a little wet on Sunday, and the lakers and salmon did not cooperate, but some of the other fish did...maybe next weekend.

(I'll post pics here from now on...)
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

HudsonRiverRat-1

Re: Sunday's results. no lakers or salmon...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27, 2005, 03:29 PM »
Nice fish.Looks like they were hammering that stick bait. ;D
"Avid tackle collector and sometimes fisherman"

meadowpikeman

« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 2005, 03:32 PM »
would glady take some of the smallie's off your hands as we don't have one lake with smallmouth in Sask.
"Fame doesn't take away the pain, it just pays the bills. You end up on alcohol and Pills"-Fred Eaglesmith

UPSTATE

« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2005, 04:51 PM »
Nice fish man wtg   ;)
just tryin to get her done

Mikepike

« Reply #4 on: Apr 27, 2005, 08:07 PM »
Excellent perch, smallmouth and pickerel real nice fish. Where where you fishing?

Just waiting for the backcountry laker trip

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 28, 2005, 09:08 AM »
meadowpike, I'd gladly trade a bunch of these smallies for some 25 lb pike, and 15 lb 'eyes!!!  if ya throw in a few of those monster bucks, I'll make sure the bass are 4 and 5 pounders!
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

Deposit

« Reply #6 on: Apr 28, 2005, 10:13 AM »
Wow! may not have caught what you guys wanted, but looks like you had a heck of a day anyhoo! Nice pics I like the the way you presented them. WTG

meadowpikeman

« Reply #7 on: Apr 28, 2005, 11:39 AM »
yeah those monster bucks get real annoying when you are always dodging them on the way to work. I'll make sure to post pics when the pike and eyes start rolling in may.
"Fame doesn't take away the pain, it just pays the bills. You end up on alcohol and Pills"-Fred Eaglesmith

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 28, 2005, 12:47 PM »
I hear ya.  I do a lot of dodging here in Central NY.  Been able to dodge em every time, except for 6 times...

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #9 on: Apr 28, 2005, 12:49 PM »
Can't wait to see those pics...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.