FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How's it going?  (Read 3312 times)

icepack

How's it going?
« on: Jan 13, 2011, 10:58 AM »
So how is everyone?
It's just to quiet around here. Some of you must be tying flies or gearing up for the next season.

So lets hear what you are working on or tell us about the new gear that you picked up.

As for myself, I'm getting a tube together to get into some still water action in the spring.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: How's it going?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2011, 01:33 PM »
I think most are ice fishing... ;D  All I got is this hole in the ice and my three foot pole... ;D ;D ;) ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Flyinfortrout

• fishin
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2011, 09:10 PM »
So how is everyone?
It's just to quiet around here. Some of you must be tying flies or gearing up for the next season.

So lets hear what you are working on or tell us about the new gear that you picked up.

As for myself, I'm getting a tube together to get into some still water action in the spring.

same here cant wait!!!! where do you go???

icepack

« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2011, 11:21 PM »
 Hey there Flyinfortrout
 Well my first float will probably happen on the community lake here in lake Bonavista.
Then after I become more familiar with the tube I plan on hitting a lot of spots.
Maybe some hike and tube trips in Kananaskis.     

Flyinfortrout

• fishin
« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2011, 03:27 PM »
oh hahah so you fish in Alberta. i fish Manitoba we've got couple of lakes around the city, cant wait to get to. Ive been fly fishing for just the past summer and got my float tube this winter. Ive been just stocking up on flies this winter :) hope to have a good year this yearr!!!

icepack

« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2011, 10:00 AM »
oh hahah so you fish in Alberta. i fish Manitoba we've got couple of lakes around the city, cant wait to get to. Ive been fly fishing for just the past summer and got my float tube this winter. Ive been just stocking up on flies this winter :) hope to have a good year this yearr!!!

Manitoba has some nice places. What tube did you get? I will be getting the Super Fat Cat just before spring.

Flyinfortrout

• fishin
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2011, 03:50 PM »
Manitoba has some nice places. What tube did you get? I will be getting the Super Fat Cat just before spring.
creek comp. im 14 and a new but avid fly fisherman

icepack

« Reply #7 on: Mar 05, 2011, 10:15 AM »
You got your self a nice ride. :thumbup_smilie:

I'm sure you will have a blast this season. Don't forget to take a camera.
It would be great to see some pics.

Flyinfortrout

• fishin
« Reply #8 on: Mar 05, 2011, 11:38 AM »
ill try to post them if i know how to  :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.