FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How would you feel about this while you're fishing?  (Read 5243 times)

seamonkey84

Re: How would you feel about this while you're fishing?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2019, 05:00 PM »
Wow, what an idiot.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

rivereddy

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2019, 05:05 PM »
Probably has no clue as to how lucky he was to clear the "Pinwheel" back current.  Not called a drowning machine for nothing.

fish on,

rivereddy

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Sep 16, 2019, 06:34 PM »
I was thinking if he hit something before he went over (hidden boulder), got throw off, I could easily see the PWC pivoting and flying toward the anglers upside down. Can you imagine being hit with that?  One poster said the rider has done it more than once as he stayed on the PWC one time. Would love to know if LEO responded. If not I see an accident waiting to happen.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2019, 06:51 AM »
Whatever floats your... jetski?

filetandrelease

« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 2019, 07:05 AM »

I’m sure a safety course will cure that 🥴

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Sep 17, 2019, 07:06 AM »
Downtown Grand Rapids Michigan ?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishinator

« Reply #7 on: Sep 17, 2019, 07:21 AM »
Looks like free entertainment to me.

taxid

« Reply #8 on: Sep 17, 2019, 09:18 AM »
Looks like free entertainment to me.

What if it was your only day off and that assclown shut the bite off doing that over and over again?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #9 on: Sep 17, 2019, 11:49 AM »
Be funnier if he tried going the other way.

JDK

« Reply #10 on: Sep 17, 2019, 12:00 PM »
What if it was your only day off and that assclown shut the bite off doing that over and over again?

While I think it is rather crazy, I'm going to assume that those are public waters and not owned by those fishing and he has a legally registered jetski.  That is life.
# SAND

zwiggles

« Reply #11 on: Sep 17, 2019, 12:08 PM »
Be funnier if he tried going the other way.

Don’t give them any ideas....

lowaccord66

« Reply #12 on: Sep 17, 2019, 12:21 PM »
Don’t give them any ideas....

....one last trick...for life!

taxid

« Reply #13 on: Sep 18, 2019, 08:56 AM »
While I think it is rather crazy, I'm going to assume that those are public waters and not owned by those fishing and he has a legally registered jetski.  That is life.

Actually there are laws in some states that come down on those that appear to be harassing anglers or jeapordiing their safety. He should be prosecuted. I doubt jumping the dam was legal.

I have to admit i have an ax to grind here. I have had on more than one occasion PWC's purposely harrass me in my boat. Came so close they ran over my lines giving me the finger. I get a bad taste in my mouth whenever I see them. We had one guy in a PWC harass two anglers in a bass tournament here, and when they finally got fed up with it they chased him into a backwater where he ran out of gas. It was shallow water, they jumped out and beat the crap out of him. Another case where a kid was harassing a guy fishing for musky. The kid got a musky plug snagged into the top of his head. Guy lost the case but the judge admonished the kid for getting too close to the boat and harassing him.

JDK

« Reply #14 on: Sep 18, 2019, 11:08 AM »
Putting your personal bias aside, do you really see fishermen harassment in that video? 

I can’t comment on the legality of jumping the dam but seems to be a stretch to say what he did as harassment
# SAND

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.