FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Slow fishing  (Read 1302 times)

jibbs

Slow fishing
« on: Jul 31, 2020, 03:09 AM »
I don’t know if it’s the heat and they are eating at night but it’s hard to find the clubs these days  ..nice one from lees pond..I haven’t been there in years due to the spraying of the milfoil ..maybe the fish will come back

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Johnnh

Re: Slow fishing
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2020, 04:51 AM »
Jjbbs,

Thats certainly not a dink

Nice fish

I have been catching lots of small fish lately.

John

800stealth

• Got Smallies??
« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2020, 07:18 AM »
Big girl for sure... Been slow for me as well, pretty much abandoned bass for the last couple weeks or whenever the heat wave started and moved to chasing crappie after the sun goes down. Off work next week so might go exploring for some cooler waters to search for some mojo...

lowaccord66

« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2020, 08:16 AM »
Slow down here too Jibbs.  Fished candlewood a few times amongst all the pleasure boaters and was only finding smallies here and there.  Switched to chasing lakers which has been productive.

jibbs

« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2020, 10:37 AM »
Tournament on the Merrimack tomorrow on the hooksett stretch .. this will be the second tourney in a row in which I have never been there ..did the concord stretch a billion times ..next week Mascoma which will be new as well..I guess it’s fun exploring new bodies of water ..not really ..I like to know where my rock piles are when I’m fishing for cash
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Steve H.

« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 2020, 12:37 PM »
Nice chunk. 
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

Steve H.

« Reply #6 on: Jul 31, 2020, 12:39 PM »
.did the concord stretch a billion times

In June I fished down from NHTI to Bow Village.  Some interesting water, and some interesting hazards also.  Didn't do much but would like to go  back and try again now that I know where the holes are.
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.