MyFishFinder By Species > Carp

PSE Kingfisher?

(1/2) > >>

Brock:
I just bought new kingfisher from cabelas. I got it put together and set up for bowfishing.  The question I have is.  When I draw it back its seems like the draw length is to short on it. Do I just need to pull harder to get it back farther? or could there be sumthing wrong with it.  Ive never had a recurve before, so I dont want to do some thing that could break it. 

Skipper4080:
Well I build recurves for a hobby,your draw length will be about 1 1/2inches shorter than a compound,if you are not sure how to shoot it,buy instinctive shooting dvd by Fred Asbell,it will help you very much.

Brock:
Thanks for the info. That sounds about right. Id say its about a inch and a half to 2 inchs short.  So maybe there isnt anything wrong with it. Im just not use to how it feels.  Thanks again!

panfishman13:
i really want to try bowfishing, but the gear is too expensive for me, what to do? i have a fiberglass longbow, and i can afford the arrows, what should i do about a reel?

BBK:

--- Quote from: panfishman13 on Jun 22, 2009, 06:45 PM ---i really want to try bowfishing, but the gear is too expensive for me, what to do? i have a fiberglass longbow, and i can afford the arrows, what should i do about a reel?

--- End quote ---

Tie one end of the line to your boat and hand line the fish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version