MyFishFinder By Species > Carp

Carp so far

<< < (5/5)

powdiddy:
37 lbs my 2nd biggest so far.

SunFish:

--- Quote from: powdiddy on Jun 30, 2011, 09:19 AM ---37 lbs my 2nd biggest so far.

--- End quote ---
NICE DUDE! :o

bigredfishing:
I see you fish all the same places I do for carp.  I love the "duckpond" in Waterford.  It seems like those little carp will bite any time I'm there.  Night time, Day time, freezing cold and snowing or heat as heck and sunny, I always seem to catch a ton there.  (There are surprisingly huge largemouth in that pond too)

Have you ever tried the Tomhannock? That place has the biggest carp in the area.  

Hoosick River is also loaded with carp, they just never seem to get over 30lbs in there.

SunFish:

--- Quote from: bigredfishing on Jun 30, 2011, 11:45 AM ---I see you fish all the same places I do for carp.  I love the "duckpond" in Waterford.  It seems like those little carp will bite any time I'm there.  Night time, Day time, freezing cold and snowing or heat as heck and sunny, I always seem to catch a ton there.  (There are surprisingly huge largemouth in that pond too)

Have you ever tried the Tomhannock? That place has the biggest carp in the area.  

Hoosick River is also loaded with carp, they just never seem to get over 30lbs in there.

--- End quote ---
yeah its a nice little pond. And yes the tomhanock is a big secret for the top of top carp fisherman ive tried with no success, the fish are few and far between there. Hoosic river is also good for quantity not exactly quality but still holds some big fish with a nice average weight. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version