MyFishFinder By Species > Carp

Carp so far

<< < (2/5) > >>

hook-set:

--- Quote from: BBK on Jun 08, 2011, 10:13 PM ---common koi and common carp are the same.. cant generalize and say all carp are the same as all koi. The first two pics are the only common carp I see.

--- End quote ---
those are common carp and mirror carp ..either way nice job sunfish !!!!!!

Madpuppy:
Nice fish there Sunfish, the mirrors are pretty cool lookin' eh.  Around here we call the mirrors German Carp, not sure why it's just what the old timers like me call em'. Good job my friend and by the way I'm diggin the hair in the second to last photo :thumbup_smilie:. Looks a little like Horshack from "Welcome back Kotter", man do I feel old now.

SunFish:

--- Quote from: Madpuppy on Jun 18, 2011, 04:36 PM ---Nice fish there Sunfish, the mirrors are pretty cool lookin' eh.  Around here we call the mirrors German Carp, not sure why it's just what the old timers like me call em'. Good job my friend and by the way I'm diggin the hair in the second to last photo :thumbup_smilie:. Looks a little like Horshack from "Welcome back Kotter", man do I feel old now.

--- End quote ---
Yeah thats my personal best koi and personal best bad hair day!!

SunFish:
new personal best common of 20 pounds
19 pounder that I had already lost a few days back and caught again

hammercarp:
Well done. Mirrors are few and far between here. Koi are almost unheard of in the wild. WTG young man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version