FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Things just keep getting better and better  (Read 609 times)

Cp_Sharp_Shooter

• Fish all day everyday...
Things just keep getting better and better
« on: Aug 23, 2008, 09:16 AM »
LAKE MICHIGAN

Fished off the pier one morning casting glow spoon with no luck but my friend lost a decent one he got his a$$ kicked and the fish broke his line. That was about it I never saw anyone catch anything all morning although I did see a guy catch a seagull that was pretty interesting.

Well the fish in Muskegon are back into deeper water our buddy limited out today he went out at 6:00 and was back in by 8:30 with 17 fish in the box.

My fishin budddys dad is goin to look at a 34ft Tiara today so if things go well we might have a  new boat to fish off in about a week.

I'll be back out on the big lake Sunday morning so we'll see how that goes. If we have any luck and I guarntee we will then ill post pictures.

So hows everyone else doing? Hows the fishin? Its almost goose season! ! !
Many men fish all there lives never realiseing its not the fish there after

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
Re: Things just keep getting better and better
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2008, 12:32 PM »
I'll be out there tomarrow mornin also Big D...  Ur right!! 10 days until goose season, i cant wait, its lining up to be an awesome goose season!  We've got 4 different stubble fields holding birds regularly at night and mornin, gonna be a good opening day!!!!!!  We'll kill a 3 guy limit somewhere.  I've also heard the fishing is picking up agian.  Fishin out of Holland fish are in/around 100 FOW and my buddy and his dad have been limiting out.  Other mornin they had 3 kings in the box in the first 30 minutes with two guys on the boat, he said it was like a chinese fire drill!!!  So ya, we'll be out there in the mornin, and i'll also update and post pics if things go good! Good luck to ya!
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.