MyFishFinder By Species > Bullhead

Bullheads by boat or from shore?

<< < (2/3) > >>

techyfisher:
A relative of my wife goes up to Dexter swamp using his 14 footer. He made a trip there last thursday and they came out with about 80 nice bullhead between 3 of them. There are places a boat is desireable.

hosscletuslulu:
No doubt boats are good but everytime I start a fire on board bad things happen ;D

howey1176:
I only fished for them from the boat once. It was very discouraging. Keeping the lines taught was a challenge. Even with two anchors the boat still moved somewhat. The creek that I fish is very marshy and muddy. So what I do now is boat to the spot, push the boat up into the cattails and fish from shore in the boat. If there is nothing there we push out and move down a little till we find them and do it again.

cnyfishing:
I've never fished for bullheads from a boat. I think that it would be to hard to keep the lines tight. Plus it id to hard to have a fire on a boat.

sbfpa_Mike:
I can't ever imagine why anyone would fish for Bullheads on purpose.  I guess it's like fishing for pretty carp,  some knuckleheads have more time and money than brains. ;D :evil: :rotflol: :w00t: :flag:  Just pulling some legs fellas. ;)

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version