FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 519064 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #4125 on: Mar 28, 2021, 02:25 PM »
Rt Is the canal starting to fill up?

Nope. It’s still about half full from Macedon to palmyra.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4126 on: Mar 29, 2021, 03:06 PM »
Planting and planting..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4127 on: Mar 29, 2021, 04:31 PM »
Definitely making the trip when it gets time to plant flowers. Can’t give Lowe’s another dollar.

Bob
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4128 on: Mar 30, 2021, 04:28 AM »
Bob you have my house address. The greenhouses are not to far from the Herkimer thruway exit..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Badbrad2186

« Reply #4129 on: Mar 30, 2021, 06:38 AM »
Nope. It’s still about half full from Macedon to palmyra.

Rg

Saw not til may 21st

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4130 on: Mar 30, 2021, 08:07 AM »
Gotcha Dom.

The locks don’t open till the 21 st. It’s always full way before that.
 Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4131 on: Mar 30, 2021, 01:00 PM »
Lots of good outdoor work today. Cleaned the garage, put the flower boxes in place, got the boat out and covered up, put the tractor in the garage,  leaned the birds water dishes. Planted some sedum I had resting in the garage. Garlic is doing great. Spinach in the trough planter is humming right along and some parsley I left in the ground is coming back.  Leading heart is coming up already. Have to keep an eye on that . It got frosted last spring and didn’t do really well.

Don’t have to plant that this year. Another couple weeks and I’ll start tomatoes, peppers and cukes in the trough planter for transplant in late May.

Love this time of year.
Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4132 on: Apr 03, 2021, 11:46 AM »
Cold and windy outside but the greenhouses heated up fast with the sun..

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #4133 on: Apr 03, 2021, 12:22 PM »
Coming along nicely!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4134 on: Apr 03, 2021, 12:48 PM »
Yeah, the sun is getting much stronger for sure. Had the lid to the trough planter strapped down with the winds the past couple days. Looked at the remote thermometer for it and it was 101. Air temp was 39. The lift piston opened it right up when I took the strap off and now it’s 88 in there.
Spinach is getting happy.  Couple more weeks till I start some veggies in there.

Rg

Perch-Pirate

« Reply #4135 on: Apr 05, 2021, 02:55 PM »
Radishes all came up and are growing nicely. First stalk of asparagus popped up today!!!! Can’t wait to have fresh asparagus!!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4136 on: Apr 05, 2021, 03:40 PM »
Awesome!
All the garlic looks great. Looks like I only lost 2 of 128 plants. Hostas are budding up, bleeding hearts didn’t get frosted, tulips are gonna be spectacular.

We should be eating spinach next week. Spring seems to be very slow coming. Probably my age I guess.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4137 on: Apr 06, 2021, 03:50 PM »
Another 60,945 plugs showed up this morning.... :P :P

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4138 on: Apr 06, 2021, 04:11 PM »
Oh yeah...well I bought a couple packs of tomato seeds ;D ;D

It’s your time of year Dom. Expect a visit the first week in May. My Bride and I are taking a ride. We’re going to pack our picnic basket and relax along the way.

Bob

myemmy

« Reply #4139 on: Apr 06, 2021, 05:25 PM »
Where about s is this green house .....?.. love to support small shops!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.