FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SALMON RIVER , SALMON AND STEELHEAD THREAD...  (Read 339687 times)

KingPerch

Re: SALMON RIVER , SALMON AND STEELHEAD THREAD...
« Reply #1305 on: Sep 29, 2017, 07:52 PM »
Is that the infamous kowboy???
Good work on the sharks!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #1306 on: Sep 30, 2017, 01:59 PM »
finally got to fish with  big guy and his son!!!! had a great time even  if the fish weren't as active as we wished  the excitement was  seeing little guy hook up and  some moron that thought my net was community property ...... other then that was a good morning  and big al you been replaced  by the chocolate lady  not only does she have better snacks she  smells better and is a lot more pretty !!!!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

filetandrelease

« Reply #1307 on: Sep 30, 2017, 08:24 PM »
Glad you guys had fun , it's always great to see the young ones with fish on

bigal409

« Reply #1308 on: Oct 02, 2017, 05:10 AM »
Hey Trapper that's great. Now I get all my snacks to myself.  ;D ;D

trapper2000

« Reply #1309 on: Oct 02, 2017, 05:43 AM »
al what happened up on salmon river?????

yesterday  more fish caught on the high wall still slow  water  temp had droped  from 73  degrees to 67 I'm sure lower this morning , seen a law enforcement presence  and I'm happy about that ....everyone complains  about the  to many  officers  then when theres none   some  morons  start using treble hooks at the power house and  think the limit  is how many trips you can drag fish to the buffet down the road ....now  just  to clearify what I'm saying   and  it will ruffle feathers ...if you  rip a fish  next to me  and take it home  ,I don't care  ...it you rip 300 in a week and have your wives drag them out and salmon appears on the 6.95 buffet well...........I'm calling  ....... if you get in the corner  of the  power house put on a treble hook then  walk that fish down the wall net it and openly sell it .....not only are you a poacher ,your really stupid ....now this is a very very small percentage of the fishernman in Oswego ,most have been great guys ......

back to the report  I seen a lot of chrome   up above  and know lots were taken by pinners running beads and skein seen another alantic  ....and seen some guys enjoying themselves  catching sheep head ...that's right a couple guys were  honestly fishing for sheephead ...they say they taste better then salmon and I believe them!!!

bigal409

« Reply #1310 on: Oct 02, 2017, 07:08 AM »
Trapper. I fished Salmon river both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday at ball field area. Had several hookups early then it slowed to a crawl later on. Sunday fished lower in river and was pretty much non stop action for entire day. Sunday was good day for fishermen and bad day for fish. Saw some nice chrome and coho taken. Also got to meet the town deer that they have name Bella. Pretty cool to have a deer let you come up and pet it.  :D :D

big_guy_13021

« Reply #1311 on: Oct 02, 2017, 09:27 PM »
Your right trapper the chocolate lady is much better looking than bigal..man she a bag full too..lol still slow up there water is even lower now...but that wont matter soon they have to spawn...yea ya gotta love those guys with a treble hook and split shot..tail shot everytime they came down the wall..community net thats a good one lol they have nerve dont ya know they have to land those tail hooked fish.they got real bad after u left

big_guy_13021

« Reply #1312 on: Oct 02, 2017, 09:43 PM »
Hey trap i forgot thanks for getting little guy cranked up on bluegills lol he goes hey dad we gotta go get bluegills trapper said he knows a good spot and no one wants to go....he does hahaha..thanks buddy..

bigal409

« Reply #1313 on: Oct 03, 2017, 05:30 AM »
Your right trapper the chocolate lady is much better looking than bigal..man she a bag full too..lol still slow up there water is even lower now...but that wont matter soon they have to spawn...yea ya gotta love those guys with a treble hook and split shot..tail shot everytime they came down the wall..community net thats a good one lol they have nerve dont ya know they have to land those tail hooked fish.they got real bad after u left
no more Butterfingers for you from me any more. You can get them from the chocolate lady.  ;D ;D

Ravo_Himself

« Reply #1314 on: Oct 03, 2017, 04:10 PM »
I'll be making my way out Thursday morning. I'm hoping these cooler temps and coming rain showers help push em in. Either way always a great trip. See you guys in a few days
Every fisherman is a liar. Except for me of course!

-Ryan-

filetandrelease

« Reply #1315 on: Oct 03, 2017, 06:31 PM »

Ravo I think you should do just fine , still lots of fish around ,

trapper2000

« Reply #1316 on: Oct 03, 2017, 08:13 PM »
ravo salmon river is on fire

bigal409

« Reply #1317 on: Oct 04, 2017, 05:04 AM »
ravo salmon river is on fire
shhh Trapper. It's a secret. ::) ::) I'm going up for 4 days this weekend. My buddy went yesterday and had one of the best days ever in 30 years.

trapper2000

« Reply #1318 on: Oct 04, 2017, 07:50 AM »
oswego has started to find some life , I also noticed a lot of really fresh silver jacks .... the drift boats   crushed them ....it is good to see the DEC on the river  thank you gentlemen , water is still now the power stations are still off but the water was down to 66 yesterday morning ,now i'll be hunting the next week so you guys  set there butts on fire  :thumbup_smilie:

filetandrelease

« Reply #1319 on: Oct 04, 2017, 08:11 AM »
I was in town yesterday (Pulaski)  , by the looks of the parking lots it's no secret 😜Busiest I've seen it in years , great run after the last couple years , much needed  for fishermen and businesses

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.