MyFishFinder Tips and Techniques > Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Float tubes

Hibernation

(1/5) > >>

Mac Attack:
My Lund goes to the storage facility Saturday.
Sux!

rgfixit:
I'm packing mine up too Mac. I plan on selling the old girl in the spring. My boating days are over. I'll be selling off the majority of my fishing stuff as well. Didn't fish enough the last two years to justify all that stuff.

Rg

dirtydeeds:
Dude c'mon, You better get a second wind!! we all enjoy your posts and info rg, hopefully you rethink this madness you speak of LoL!!

taxid:

--- Quote from: rgfixit on Nov 06, 2018, 02:16 AM ---I'm packing mine up too Mac. I plan on selling the old girl in the spring. My boating days are over. I'll be selling off the majority of my fishing stuff as well. Didn't fish enough the last two years to justify all that stuff.

Rg

--- End quote ---

Hopefully it's not health issues or anything? What's the problem?  :o

Mac Attack:

--- Quote from: rgfixit on Nov 06, 2018, 02:16 AM ---I'm packing mine up too Mac. I plan on selling the old girl in the spring. My boating days are over. I'll be selling off the majority of my fishing stuff as well. Didn't fish enough the last two years to justify all that stuff.

Rg

--- End quote ---

Yea...….right!

For a second there Bob I thought I slept clear through winter and it was the first of April.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version