FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Dog Lake September Trip  (Read 1002 times)

killitandgrillit

Dog Lake September Trip
« on: Mar 14, 2006, 12:19 PM »
Hey guys,
    I just booked a trip to Dog Lake in Ontario for the first week of September. I know it's a popular walleye destination, and while I'm certainly interested in getting tips on slamming the 'eyes, I'm also interested in Pike, Lake Trout, and Whitefish as well. Does anyone have any hints/tips/tricks/suggestions to help me boat fish? Thanks!
"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

killitandgrillit

Re: Dog Lake September Trip
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2006, 08:01 PM »
Sorry, to clairify...Dog Lake in Missanabie.
"I fish because I love to; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience; because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but suspect so many other concerns of men equally unimportant- and not nearly so much fun."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.