FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing with the girlfriend!!!  (Read 8748 times)

fishing4life

Re: Fishing with the girlfriend!!!
« Reply #15 on: Jun 08, 2004, 09:21 AM »
Not bad yourself Germ!!  I guess we should change june's tourney to girlfriends!!   Two entries so far

Cheers!!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

trapperdirk

« Reply #16 on: Jun 08, 2004, 05:11 PM »
Here, here ,here . We have to measure them just like the fish using a  tape measure .
  Hooters come to mind . LMAO ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #17 on: Jun 08, 2004, 08:35 PM »
Germ man she is a perfect ten. :o :o :o Good god I have some work ahead of me. ;D ;D ;D Hey do good looking ex-wives count. :( Hey germ if you ever enter a Manitoba derby and your wife needs a boat to sit in I would be more than willing to help you out buddy. ;) ;)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

trapperdirk

« Reply #18 on: Jun 09, 2004, 01:34 AM »
 Did that young pup fish4life just say he was younger , handsomer and more intelligent that me . No it can't be . ;D Well maybe younger but definately not more intelligent or handsomer than me . NO WAY . ;D
  Dang if anything he's got less hair than me due to that prematurely receding hairline . LOL ;D
  I think we should just get rid of Germ and fish4life off this forum and have their ladies join instead . Lets have a vote to ban Germ and fish4life and get the ladies instead . ;D

TD

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #19 on: Jun 09, 2004, 08:43 AM »
Well you could do that but my wife sadly doesnt like to fish..unless it is Salmon then she is in.. she likes to read her magazines while we both soend "quality time together" fishing...but im sure she would love the complements!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fozsey

« Reply #20 on: Jun 09, 2004, 08:59 AM »
Germ,

If she treats you as good as she looks...you better hang on tight and be good to her. They don't make many like that anymore. I could say a lot more, but instead I will raise a glass to you wish you many years of happiness together.  ;)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #21 on: Jun 09, 2004, 09:02 AM »
trapper my vote is in. Those two are gone and the girls are in. ;D ;D ;D

Germ

« Reply #22 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:43 PM »
Thanks Guys for the Nice words on the wife..She IS truly a Gem ..plus she never gets mad at me for spending to much time fishing. I just need to teach her to clean em then im set:> LOL And for anyone that wants to sit beside her in the boat go ahead...YOu wont get far she has a mean upper Cut lol....And if not then I do!!! ROFL
TIght lines guys.
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #23 on: Jun 09, 2004, 09:54 PM »
germ once she sees Grumpymoe and I she will change her mind. ;D ;D ;D Hey does she have any female relatives in manitoba ::) ::) ::)

Germ

« Reply #24 on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:09 PM »
Lol nope...at least not any blind ones as far as your concerned..LOL..(only way you would stand a chance ) ouch JJ  ROFL..

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #25 on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:13 PM »
Ouch that hurt germ :o :o That is worst than getting your hand caught in a Northern pikes mouth!!! Blind ones eh!!!! To good I owe you one buddy. ;D ;D ;D

fozsey

« Reply #26 on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:15 PM »
Lol nope...at least not any blind ones as far as your concerned..LOL..(only way you would stand a chance ) ouch JJ  ROFL..

ROFLMFAO  ;D

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #27 on: Jun 09, 2004, 10:20 PM »
Oh here we go now the Fozsey's getting involved. LOL  Se what have you have done Germ. Just because I am trolling for the opposite sex does not mean you have to be so mean. LOL The war's on.!!!!  ;D ;D

Germ

« Reply #28 on: Jun 10, 2004, 08:11 AM »
LOL heheh Look it really isnt my fault your that ugly is it? kidding JJ...Im sure there are plenty of women that would want ya.......I heard a few the other day...They said I" I want him...SHot...I want him...put on fire....I want him....fixed...LOL rofl!

trapperdirk

« Reply #29 on: Jun 10, 2004, 09:39 AM »
 Man oh man Big Walleye . They sure are being mean to ya here so I better come to the rescue of a fellow Manitoban  ;).
  Germ only thinks he has a wife dontcha know  ???. Just lookit that outfit he was wearing when he got his picture took with that carp and you will understand  ;). Those folks made to wear outfits like that are often delusional thats why they lock them up at night so they won't harm themselves or others  ;D. The meds help alot they say as you can tell the wonders its doing for our own Foszey here . Now Foszey on meds is a kind of devious feller and just trying to outflank us by getting cosey with Germ , but remember where the two sleep at night because of their probs . We will be polite and just call them the folks from WAY OUT THERE . LOL

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.