FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ChenBassHead's Fishin' Gallery (Update 10-24: St. Lawrence River pike)  (Read 9126 times)

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
Re: ChenBassHead's Fishin' Gallery (Update 4/18)
« Reply #15 on: Apr 21, 2005, 05:39 AM »
Hey Arch....

I have been fishing Lake Ontario since I was 6 years old and attended college at Suny Cobleskill. This is the first time I have been here at the lake for this amount of time.

One question though about the catch and release aspect.... How do you revive a spawner that has been hooked one to many times?  I mean you can't lip them and hold them into the current!
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

archbishop

« Reply #16 on: Apr 21, 2005, 06:15 AM »
use a PROTECTED HOOK and if you use there lips watch out for teeth and dont worry about reviving them tell them your name is todd and get out ;D

Duck Doctor

• Throbbin' rods and smokin' drags!
« Reply #17 on: Apr 21, 2005, 06:32 AM »
Protected? Is that kind of like Weedless?
Personal Best NH fish: Rainbow Trout  5lbs 8oz  Brown Trout 6lbs 3oz Lake Trout 10lbs 6oz

archbishop

« Reply #18 on: Apr 21, 2005, 06:42 AM »
are we still talking about 2 leggers?  if so you may want the "weeds" to loosen you up ;)
you work on a charter boat is that a normal job or something you took for this summer? and how do you feel about fishing after working on a boat with arse's and idiots? does it make you value your time fishing more or annoy you and make you not feel like fishing? i always wondered about that after watching those fishing shows

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #19 on: Apr 21, 2005, 07:30 AM »
Guys....can we please keep this on topic?  :)

archbishop

« Reply #20 on: Apr 21, 2005, 07:34 AM »
sorry zach :angel:  all in fun are you going out this weekend to get some more pics for us? your a lucky man i can only get my wife to fish when its hot out and she can get a tan

Hood

« Reply #21 on: Apr 21, 2005, 07:40 AM »
Great fish Chen! Keep em comin! The bass just started biting here in Plattsburgh too, hope they get bigger and more numerous.
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: Apr 21, 2005, 07:49 AM »
I'm on spring break, so hopefully I'll get out today for some more pics. I really do feel lucky to have a girl that loves to fish. The first time we went out after gills this year, she outfished me! She likes the fact that she can get a tan too, but come on, we're talking women here...apparently fish care about your tan... ;) I've got one now, so the fish ought to be piling into my boat pretty soon! Oh well, keep a lure in the water, and keep those lines tight!

-Zach

archbishop

« Reply #23 on: Apr 21, 2005, 07:55 AM »
lol your right i took my wife fishing for the first time when we meet and we were in a boat she cast out her line with a hook, worm and bobber sat back with a book and worked on her tan not 10 minutes later she nailed a, just shy of, 5# bass i almost craped my pants ive never seen one that big much less caught one man i still hear about it lol good luck maybe you should go to a tanning bed get a nice tan then you can out fish her and even if she outfishes you it keeps her interested and just think of it this way YOU taught her how to fish that well so you always have that  ;D good luck to both of you and look forward to more pics

devil-man

« Reply #24 on: Apr 21, 2005, 08:13 AM »
Nice job, Zach!
I finally latched into my first decent bass of the year on Tuesday.
My girl was there to snap a couple pics, and then it went back.
Same story- fishing a pond for gills.  ;)

I don't know where to put some pics. I might have to start a gallery of my own...

shrub

• It Aint Easy Being Fat and Greasy
« Reply #25 on: Apr 21, 2005, 10:37 AM »
nice fish chen, i went fishing in  apond for gills the other day i only caught 2 gills and a small sunfish, gills sure do figh on an ultrlight rod dont they ;) ;)
She said that if i go fishin one more time she was gonna leave me....whell im gonna miss her!!

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2005, 11:47 AM »
Just got this mount back last Friday...26", 7 lb. walleye from Oneida Lake, NY...a real trophy for this body of water.

The weather has been crap lately, so there hasn't been any noteworthy fish caught, but I'm going out today...Hopefully I'll have some pics to share with everyone tonight!

-Zach

archbishop

Re: ChenBassHead's Fishin' Gallery (Update 5/3)
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2005, 11:57 AM »
holy crap that is a beautiful fish way to go zach

Pikeguy

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2005, 12:10 PM »
That's a great looking fish Zach :clapping:. Is that the one that you used on IS for your avatar?

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2005, 12:35 PM »
nice man! quick turnaround on the mount too, and it looks awesome. WTG!! :thumbup_smilie:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.