FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Resi updates  (Read 3664 times)

bigr

Re: Resi updates
« Reply #15 on: Dec 21, 2023, 05:28 AM »
Throw a good rabbit hunt in the mix and you have it all.

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #16 on: Dec 21, 2023, 01:29 PM »
Ha, ha! Sounds like a full ticket !!! When I had my two female beagles I use to hunt that area quite a bit. Last time I hunted it was 2015. Had a lot of rabbits then! Great times!
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

bherr24

« Reply #17 on: Dec 30, 2023, 11:32 PM »
Ive fished Missy 3 or 4 times over the past week and a half. Finally found some fish the last 2 days. Not gonna lie its been a challenge. Lots and lots of people fishing. Im not big on shoulder to shoulder type fishing so if i see 6 or 7 cars in the lot i typically will try somewhere else. Yesterday i finally said heck with it and stopped anyway with 8 cars parked. I knew where they would all be fishin so decided to try an area on down from the crowd thats usually good in spring. To my luck i found unpressured fish. Probably caught 100 on friday afternoon but many were small. Did manage 10 solid ones tho. Went back this morning and several cars again but thankfully nobody was in my spot. I started catchin right away and today the fish were much better size. I stopped with 20 in the bucket the biggest i caught was over 13 inches. Caught them from a foot deep down to about 5 feet and only 4 to 6 feet off the bank.  Only used 2 colors all day. Red/chart and purple/chart.

bigr

« Reply #18 on: Jan 02, 2024, 05:08 AM »
Glad you found them. Sometimes the crowd gets you in the right area with out being in the crowd. Keep on them.

Jig_Head

« Reply #19 on: Jan 03, 2024, 05:23 PM »
Has there been any skim ice in the mornings? Was thinking about going friday

bigr

« Reply #20 on: Jan 04, 2024, 05:06 AM »
Depends where you go. 105 maybe , pirates cove no ice. red bridge mostly to all open as of yesterday.

Jig_Head

« Reply #21 on: Jan 04, 2024, 11:58 AM »
Thanks bigr. I was thinking of 105 area but with temps in the low 20s and no wind tonight I don't wanna drive 2 hours to find ice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.