FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bass Pro Settlement?  (Read 2798 times)

SLAYERFISH

Bass Pro Settlement?
« on: May 18, 2020, 07:05 PM »
I just got a $763 check from BPro. Anyone else?

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Bass Pro Settlement?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 07:40 PM »
For what?   I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars there... 
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 07:56 PM »
Some kinda fee settlement. I have bought a boat and an ATV there.

Unclegillhunter

• Green grass and high times forever!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 05:58 AM »
I bought a boat from them as well! Where's the money?  :laugh:
Keep it safe! JDL
Keep it safe! JDL

Unclegillhunter

• Green grass and high times forever!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 08:59 AM »
Not advertising it.
Keep it safe! JDL
Keep it safe! JDL

sj95632

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 12:24 PM »
We received one also for 457.20...i just called Bass Pro and its a ligit checlk...wow surprise on that one!

bogtrotter

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 02:31 PM »
I ASSUME IT IS FOR THIS:

United States District Court For The Western District Of Missouri Southern Division
If you purchased a boat, boat trailer, boating accessory or recreational vehicle from Bass Pro and/or Tracker Marine Boat Center (TMBC) between January 21,2004 and October 1,2013, a class action lawsuit may affect your rights.
A court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
Robert and Janet McKeage have sued Bass Pro/TMBC, alleging Bass Pro/TMBC charged their customers document fees and that doing so violates Missouri law. Bass Pro/TMBC denies these allegations.

The Court has allowed the lawsuit to be a class action on behalf of all customers who paid document fees on their purchase of a boat, boating accessory, boat trailer or recreational vehicle from Bass Pro and/or TMBC, pursuant to a contract that requires Missouri law, and who were subject to certain terms and conditions or for whom TMBC filled out a state-required title application or a power of attorney governed by Missouri law, between January 21, 2004 and October 1, 2013.

The Court has not decided whether Bass Pro/TMBC did anything wrong. There is no money available now, and no guarantee there will be. However, your legal rights are affected, and you have a choice to make now:
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS LAWSUIT
DO NOTHING
Stay in this lawsuit Await the outcome. Give up certain rights

By doing nothing, you keep the possibility of getting money or benefits that may come from a trial or a settlement. But, you give up any rights to sue Bass Pro and/or TMBC separately about the same legal claims in this lawsuit.
ASK TO BE EXCLUDED
Get out of this lawsuit. Get no benefits from it. Keep rights.

If you ask to be excluded and money or benefits are later awarded, you won't share in those. But, you keep any rights to sue Bass Pro and /or TMBC separately about the same legal claims in this lawsuit.
Your options are explained in this notice. To ask to be excluded, you must act before January 9, 2015.

Lawyers must prove the claims against Bass Pro and TMBC at a trial to start June 15, 2015, or on a motion for summary judgment. (Plaintiffs have filed a motion for summary judgment that is currently pending before the Court, and other motions for summary judgment may be filed in the future). Whether by trial or on summary judgment, the Court will not dispose of this case on the merits until after January 9, 2015. If money or benefits are obtained from Bass Pro and/or TMBC, you will be notified about how to obtain your share.

IF NOT, GOOGLE "BASS PRO CLASS ACTION" AND SEE WHICH ONE MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.

DANMAN

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 01:40 PM »
only missouri?

bogtrotter

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 01:58 PM »
only missouri?

The cite that I found was for a class action lawsuit that appeared to only apply to Missouri residents.

However, there may be others out there. 

The fact that Slayerfish evidently got a check, and his "blurb" indicates he resides in Colorado, suggests there may be comparable lawsuits applicable to residents of other States.

You might want to try Googling "Bass Pro" and "class action" and your particular State.

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #9 on: Jun 01, 2020, 09:54 AM »
Yes I reside in Colorado. Never been to Missouri.

toph2o

« Reply #10 on: Jul 03, 2020, 04:46 PM »
have you ever tried to buy a new boat trailer from them after yours rusted out?? Spent a whole summer trying. finally gave up and bought a different brand of trailer

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #11 on: Jul 06, 2020, 09:09 AM »
My tracker trailer is now 10years old. Not a spot of rust on it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.