FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: MEMORIAL DAY  (Read 1480 times)

abishop

MEMORIAL DAY
« on: May 22, 2020, 02:45 PM »
Hope everyone gets their limit sometimes this weekend. Suppose to get 86 on Sunday and Monday. With those warm conditions unfortunately also comes the storms. Oh, by the way dont forget to fire up the grill.

taxid

Re: MEMORIAL DAY
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 08:37 PM »
Have you seen the price of beef out there?  :wacko: Thank God we got a quarter beef a few weeks ago locally and it came to only $2.00 a pound. Sirloins, T-bones, burger etc.

Hope everyone has a good Memorial Day Weekend. Personally wouldn't be caught dead on any of the bigger lakes this weekend. Good time to get run over. 
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 09:53 PM »
Im looking to fish a big lake monday. But going to start early and end it early. Lol
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 10:30 AM »
Happy Holiday to all!
Thankfull for all that gave their all so we can live free!!!
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

gilldan

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 09:07 PM »
Good luck if you adventure out.  I just got back from the lake cottage in K-County and the lake is a mess.  It's just down below the pier and it looks like the Wabash river back home.  Didn't see one boat out fishing.  Lake looked like it came up almost 14" from week and half ago when it was crystal clear and I could see the bottom at 5' of the end of the pier.  Neighbor said he thought they had 8" of rain.  I know it was raining up there when I wasn't getting any at home.

Mac Attack

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 08:22 AM »
No Indy today

:'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.