FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The Hills 2014  (Read 34518 times)

jbuss79

The Hills 2014
« on: Jun 07, 2013, 11:14 AM »
Been out a few times the past couple of weeks. Still nothing spectacular. Fished Horsetheif and did ok. Little guy caught four trout in about an hour, one of them was 14". The rest were all 8-11" and were obviously recently stocked. Fished Center from my float tube. Caught 12 'Bow and it was the same story, all small and all stockies. Floated Roubaix yesterday. The water there was pretty cold and really stained. Caught two Rainbow that were between 12-15" and one tiny, tiny Brookie. Would really like to get out at least one more time before my vacation is over and try and get into something worth writing about.

jbuss79

Re: The Hills 2014
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2013, 05:10 PM »
Sheridan was pretty slow on Friday evening. Fished from about 6-9 pm in the cove by the south marina and around the corner in the bay by the campground. Buddy and I tried crankbaits, poppers, swimbaits, and buzzbaits trying to get a Northern or Bass to bite and didn't succeed. He got 1 small perch on a perch colored Fire Tiger and one tiny Largemouth. Little guys in the boat with us caught all kinds of rock bass, which was fine with them. Lot of other folks I've talked to say the same thing: Sheridan is being pretty tough so far this summer.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.