FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nsr in edmonton  (Read 13877 times)

warren77

Re: nsr in edmonton
« Reply #30 on: Aug 06, 2010, 07:52 PM »
Eating the fish East of the city is much worse

bushnell

« Reply #31 on: Aug 06, 2010, 10:44 PM »
Just stick with C/R ,no work to clean fish when you get home,and it doesn't matter where they were caught, Hopefully I may get a chance to get out during the week,as this weekend is pooched.

akt.duguid

« Reply #32 on: Aug 09, 2010, 10:52 AM »
Fished Whitemud last week and caught 7 or 8 of those same 8" walleye...didn't even know I had them on either.

Took my boys to float tube in Devon yesterday and fished under the highway bridge.  Caught 4 nice sized goldeye, one sucker and surprised myself and got a very healthy wallleye 4.5lbs!

The Anvil

• MFF Mod Team
  • "Gone Fishing"
« Reply #33 on: Aug 10, 2010, 04:01 PM »
Fished Whitemud last week and caught 7 or 8 of those same 8" walleye...didn't even know I had them on either.

Took my boys to float tube in Devon yesterday and fished under the highway bridge.  Caught 4 nice sized goldeye, one sucker and surprised myself and got a very healthy wallleye 4.5lbs!

I have caught a few of small walleye like you speak of at whitemud as well... I was using the fly rod. Surprised me when i caught them little things.

How is the River near Devon? Is it up or down?   I could always take a drive out and see.
I usually go to the Boat launch on the Town side and drive downstream.

Haven't been out fishing much at all this year.

Been way to sick.

~Gone Fishing~

WorkToFish

« Reply #34 on: Aug 10, 2010, 04:18 PM »
so i think im going to try hermatige later tonight or early tomorrow see if i can find where the bigger are hiding and has any one tryed behind telus feild and how did they make out

bushnell

« Reply #35 on: Aug 10, 2010, 05:25 PM »
I'm going to try to get out to whitemud a little latter, gotta take care of some yard work first.

warren77

« Reply #36 on: Aug 10, 2010, 06:55 PM »
so i think im going to try hermatige later tonight or early tomorrow see if i can find where the bigger are hiding and has any one tryed behind telus feild and how did they make out

I did Hermitage a couple weeks ago and the only thing i caught was a spare tire(No joke).Only went out for 90 minutes though.

WorkToFish

« Reply #37 on: Aug 11, 2010, 05:27 PM »
Whats wrong with the river this year  ???

bushnell

« Reply #38 on: Aug 11, 2010, 09:42 PM »
Trev I talked to Randy on monday,and the feed back he has been getting is that the fishing is better in town,than outside.I'm going to try to get out on sunday for some sturgeon. Saturday have to get out and set up my trail cam,and sight in my rifle for Deer season.

WorkToFish

« Reply #39 on: Aug 13, 2010, 03:26 PM »
ya i want to get out this weekend and get a few hundred shots in with my Bow and i got a wedding the next

WorkToFish

« Reply #40 on: Aug 26, 2010, 04:42 PM »
so the river was good for one day went out on friday last week caught 25 walleye all about 2-3lb plus a couple in the 5 pound range and been out almost every day since and all  i can manage is a jack a trip and the same spot i caught 25 the next day not a bite and the water was down a foot so i dont know where to fish now thank god its only a few more days till i can go out and start hunting cause the river sucks this year

WorkToFish

« Reply #41 on: Aug 29, 2010, 04:42 PM »
ok its cloudy its cold should be a good day at the river so im heading down to whitemud creek.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.