FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Barge canal  (Read 10229 times)

uglystickjake

Re: Barge canal
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2008, 07:18 AM »
 can guess what kind of pole i used to land this 18 inch brown on ? .......

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2008, 09:03 AM »
Guys...Let's keep this on topic.  ;) Oh and for the record...Ugly Stiks suck!  :o

Issiah

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2008, 09:46 PM »
Anyone on here get caught up in the Mess at the Muck Rd. boat launch in Rome today?  ::)

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2008, 11:17 AM »
Anyone on here get caught up in the Mess at the Muck Rd. boat launch in Rome today?  ::)
what mess was that?
Since there is six times as much water as there is land any man can plainly see that the good lord intended for man to fish six times as much as he works-

Issiah

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2008, 02:34 PM »
Guy got his Party Barge trailer stuck on the ramp. There wasn't any way to get boats out. There were a half dozen boats waiting to leave when I left. Being Memorial day weekend it caused quite a stir!

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2008, 09:03 AM »
That sucks must of backed in to far off the concrete.
Since there is six times as much water as there is land any man can plainly see that the good lord intended for man to fish six times as much as he works-

Issiah

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2008, 04:42 PM »
Yup; that's what he did!

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #67 on: Jun 16, 2008, 09:09 AM »
Hit canal yesterday in rome  lots of bass and a few pickeral all on top water lures.

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
« Reply #68 on: Jun 16, 2008, 01:58 PM »
can guess what kind of pole i used to land this 18 inch brown on ? .......

;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #69 on: Jun 29, 2008, 12:31 PM »
hit canal in rome fish were hitting light but we managed some nice picerals and bass.

The Daiwa Kid

• work is for people who don't fish!
« Reply #70 on: Jul 01, 2008, 11:32 AM »
I fished the canal in Rome on Friday night & was very surprised to see the Wally's are still in there... Caught one keeper & two shorts in the 30 minutes I was there fishing from shore.... All fish came on a Yozuri Pin's Minnow . They were releasing water from Delta , so I am sure that brought them in. Good Luck! ;)

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #71 on: Jul 23, 2008, 07:09 PM »
hit canal last night 3 eyes one 21 " all keepers and some nice perch.

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #72 on: Aug 21, 2008, 08:42 PM »
BEEN HITTING THE CANAL HITTING SOME NICE SMALLIES 15-19" TOOK MY 6YR OLD DAUGHTER YESTERDAY 4 SMALLIES 2 LARGEMOUTH BUNCH OF PANNIES AND MY DAUGHTER HOOKED A BASS LITTLE GUY AND A NORTHERN GRABBED IT JUMPED NEXT BOAT AND NO TIME TO NET. BASS CAME IN CHEWED UP BUT SWAM AWAY.NICE SIGHT FOR HER TO SEE.SHE ASKED ME FISH EAT FISH? LOL .SOME EYES BEING HIT DRAGGING WORM HARNESS BASS ALL TOP WATER.

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
« Reply #73 on: Aug 22, 2008, 07:49 PM »
good story snagger! she'll remember that!

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #74 on: Aug 31, 2008, 09:29 AM »
fished thursday bass were going crazy 14 in 2 1/2 hours and nice ones all top water except 2 drop shoting.yesterday hooked a 9 inch perch and again something took it this time would not come up then i reeled in a sliced up perch that was 9 inchs.next cast hooked a 8 inch bluegil and a monster toothy critter smashed him as i was lifting him out of the water.guess im gonna have to start using bigger lures.did manage nice bag of gils all8-9 inchs about 23 of them and some nice perch.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.