FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bait Shop Raid  (Read 9920 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: Bait Shop Raid
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2010, 05:28 PM »
a  friend of mine  did that gold thing on the west coast  and had a  great time doing it, got  to fish and  pan
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Stormy_NY

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Also, if you are laid off, pay a little more attention to Gold prospecting. It's a great way to supplement your income, and YES, there is gold in NY.
 I don't have a problem with selling fish legally either.

I love that show !!!!!! GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD ...... I have my pan ...When are we going JT ?

Drewdog

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Also, if you are laid off, pay a little more attention to Gold prospecting. It's a great way to supplement your income, and YES, there is gold in NY.
NO WAY"GOLD"..................pick me! pick me!.....  DD   ;D ;D ;D
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

nonamers

« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2010, 05:58 PM »
the only gold most will see will be around there girlfriends neck or some broths. teeth. both personel.....go fishing have fun and forget the popcorn.

JT bass

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2010, 06:11 PM »
I love prospecting, I own a 3 claims in California. If you guys are serious, we may just have to get together. I like to go to VA. also. Great bunch of guys down there, and good gold too. As far as NY goes, it is here, but it's small, and access is tuff. I will be headed to Cal. in July to do some diggin

I also Have a Grandmother who own's a Diner on Rt.11 just north of Gouverneur. She used to buy fish from a local fisherman...all legal, and it was certainly supporting the economy. She makes great pies and donuts too.. ;D

esox v

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2010, 07:24 PM »
You can scrap copper and brass... Collect bottles and cans.... I personally would rather fish for panfish and sell them...Big money and all those Benny's not sure why you would need to supplement your income anyway.
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

jona

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2010, 07:51 PM »
The gold prospecting's always been interesting to me.  I hope it's not a "secret" thing like some fishing spots, but I'll let you guys know there's gold in Sandy Creek up above Pulaski.  Wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see for myself.  There I was fishing for salmon, a guy opposite the river from me was panning.  I kind of chuckled and thought ok yeah right, panning for gold in the middle of the salmon run with guys all around.  I crossed the river and chatted and sure enough he had some gold in the pan.

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2010, 08:47 PM »
Oh snap, jona!
Better hope they don't find out your name.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

The River Rat

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2010, 10:10 AM »
you mean to tell me that I broke my back mining for mudders all those years and I could have been finding gold in all of those secret fishing spots I had???? son of a mother f'er, dirtt rotten rat bastard. NOW YOU TELL ME

The River Rat

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2010, 10:52 AM »
I didnt say bugger, thanks alot slayer ;D

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2010, 02:54 PM »
jona that was me !!!! if a hole i wanna fish has a bunch of guys i pull that one and sure enought they see that fake gold and stop fishing ans start panning! opens  the  hole right up  quick
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.