FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 8-0  (Read 10100 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: 8-0
« Reply #15 on: Oct 19, 2010, 07:53 PM »
Yeah yeah yeah......27 me death........ it was 26 for awhile I'm kinda glad the number change......

Did you guys see those punks on the robinson hr........nuffsaid
what do you mean

Gamma Fish

« Reply #16 on: Oct 19, 2010, 08:03 PM »
AJ ( I haven't pitched in about 3 weeks and haven't really showed up on the mound all year) Burnett is probably going to get lit up like a like a christmas tree tonight... The swanks are lucky they won the 1st game otherwise we'd be talking about the broom coming out....I mean really they only showed up for one inning so far in this series  ;D
They just flicked the switch ! ;D ;D

Yeah yeah yeah......27 me death........ it was 26 for awhile I'm kinda glad the number change......

Did you guys see those punks on the robinson hr........nuffsaid
Yankee Punks !  Should be 2-0 right now
Plastics are Fantastic !

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #17 on: Oct 19, 2010, 10:14 PM »
Gamma that was rediculous, the fat swankee fan tried to shove his glove out of the way and the goof wearing his hat backwards went all gheto on the outfeilder....bunch of crap right there... they should have been shown the door....doesn't matter now though, rangers made up for it..... ;D
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

beaver1080

« Reply #18 on: Oct 19, 2010, 10:36 PM »
Best thing about being a sox fan is you alwways have a second team to rout for...... whoever is playing the swankees ;D

typical red sox fan...........their team can't get it done so they have to rely on someone else to get the job done!  :laugh:  that's what's great about the yankees, when they lose it sucks but they will be back again. time for the rally caps!  :afro:

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
« Reply #19 on: Oct 19, 2010, 10:52 PM »
Saying there is a "best" thing about being a sox fan is like saying there is a best thing about messing your pants. It still stinks!
   venisonman,  Only real pro's can hit a ball 300 yard's staight down the fairway.lol
                                                                                                          Wayno

Gamma Fish

« Reply #20 on: Oct 19, 2010, 11:02 PM »

typical red sox fan...........their team can't get it done so they have to rely on someone else to get the job done!  :laugh:  that's what's great about the yankees, when they lose it sucks but they will be back again. time for the rally caps!  :afro:
Their rally caps happen to be their butts tonight because that where the Yankee's heads are right now  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :flag: :flag: ;D

The Rangers are beating the Yankee's like a rented mule !        The Yankee's are "Dust in the Wind" ! :-* :-*
Plastics are Fantastic !

roadkill128

« Reply #21 on: Oct 20, 2010, 08:33 AM »
Gamma, let us know when yer finished riding the bandwagon. hahaha How ya been buddy.
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #22 on: Oct 20, 2010, 09:58 AM »
Gamma, let us know when yer finished riding the bandwagon. hahaha How ya been buddy.
No band wagon jumping for me !     I've been a Yankee's hater since long before you were born  ::) ::) ;D ;D

You guys can start your  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(   again this afternoon  !   Maybe if you Yankee fans all get together, you can let your tears fall into the lake to raise the levels  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #23 on: Oct 20, 2010, 02:41 PM »
Hey Roadkill, GAMMA is the enemy here!!!! He can ride that bandwagon all he wants to, The YANKEES, maybe not this year, will have 28 rings before his bandwagon MLB teams!!!! Even the best go down in a blaze of glory!!!   GO YANKEES!!!!!--KP 8)        28 :whistling: and I seriously thought the twins were going to be the sleeper team this year!!!!!! ;)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

adam2000

« Reply #24 on: Oct 20, 2010, 06:56 PM »
no one talking junk today

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #25 on: Oct 20, 2010, 07:12 PM »
Hey the swanks showed up for a whole game.... I have faith in them not showing up at all 1 outta the next 2... there how's that adam.   ;D
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

adam2000

« Reply #26 on: Oct 20, 2010, 07:15 PM »
well at least they showed up for one game, out of a 163 the pink sox didnt show up for any, big papi was too busy with his resturant

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #27 on: Oct 20, 2010, 07:59 PM »
well  the  yankees    are  further  then the  soxs  again!   and  you  can  bet  they  will never  go  86  years  without  winning a  world  series  and  blame  it  on a  make  believe   curse   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  and   i  beleive   the  series   is  3   to  2   right  now  !!!!  GO  YANKEES!!!!!  finest  record   of  any  professional  sports  team   in  the  world  ...period!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Gamma Fish

« Reply #28 on: Oct 20, 2010, 08:01 PM »
well  the  yankees    are  further  then the  soxs  again!   and  you  can  bet  they  will never  go  86  years  without  winning a  world  series  and  blame  it  on a  make  believe   curse   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  and   i  beleive   the  series   is  3   to  2   right  now  !!!!  GO  YANKEES!!!!!  finest  record   of  any  professional  sports  team   in  the  world  ...period!
Wrong again perch breath ! ;D ;D   The Harlem Globetrotters got the Crankee's beat by miles ! :whistling: :whistling: ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

adam2000

« Reply #29 on: Oct 20, 2010, 08:02 PM »
i knew i liked you trap

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.