FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fulton Locks---NO  (Read 9884 times)

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
Fulton Locks---NO
« on: Mar 30, 2011, 01:26 PM »
Don't waste your time. Worked the whole way out to the end of wall. Two dinks one pike hit. Everyone I passed on the way out and back said lowsey day. Saved percheye from disaster, your welcome percheye. Got my fat heads at Phoenix, Great little shop and close to me. Bait held up well ,no floaters yet.

percheye30

Re: Fulton Locks---NO
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2011, 07:39 PM »
Don't waste your time. Worked the whole way out to the end of wall. Two dinks one pike hit. Everyone I passed on the way out and back said lowsey day. Saved percheye from disaster, your welcome percheye. Got my fat heads at Phoenix, Great little shop and close to me. Bait held up well ,no floaters yet.
thanks old lady had plans for me

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2011, 07:25 PM »
Fished it this afternoon. Pretty slow...Didnt get to my normal spot a little farther down because it was raining. Stayed under the bridge to stay dry. Got a dozen. May try again in the morning if the rain stops
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

KingPerch

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2011, 07:29 PM »
Pheonix wasn't too bad, sat in the rain with the infamous Trapper, and had a good time. We had blitzes where they would hit, slow down, hit, slow down!! Trapper went home with a nice mess of fish, gave him what I had in my bucket as well!! ;)--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2011, 08:24 PM »
Pheonix wasn't too bad, sat in the rain with the infamous Trapper, and had a good time. We had blitzes where they would hit, slow down, hit, slow down!! Trapper went home with a nice mess of fish, gave him what I had in my bucket as well!! ;)--KP
you gave away fish ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

bcons

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2011, 08:28 PM »

Giving away fish  ???, For as little time as you've seemingly had to get out I'da thunk you'da held on to them gold  :whistling:  Ahhh Well seeing how Jr. loves to fish & has better taste in baseball he deserves to go, so get out and get some more  :P :P :P
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2011, 08:30 PM »
I guess maybe if I type faster and focus on 3 word responses I won't get beat by the buzzer :P
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

Gamma Fish

« Reply #7 on: Apr 02, 2011, 12:47 AM »
Giving away fish  ???, For as little time as you've seemingly had to get out I'da thunk you'da held on to them gold  :whistling:  Ahhh Well seeing how Jr. loves to fish & has better taste in baseball he deserves to go, so get out and get some more  :P :P :P
2 perch a meal doesn't make ! :P :P :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

JBoggey1

• Who would want to read the New York Times?
« Reply #8 on: Apr 02, 2011, 01:38 AM »
I'm afraid it's goin to be shoulder to shoulder at Phoenix. bcon and I have the answer, you'll see manyana :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

KingPerch

« Reply #9 on: Apr 02, 2011, 05:59 AM »
I owed the man a return favor!!!! ;) What comes around....goes around!!--KP ;)

KingPerch

« Reply #10 on: Apr 02, 2011, 06:00 AM »
2 perch a meal doesn't make ! :P :P :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: ;D ;D
We caught our share, more than a meal...ALL ON FATHEADS TOO!!!!! ;D--KP ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #11 on: Apr 02, 2011, 06:01 AM »
I'm afraid it's goin to be shoulder to shoulder at Phoenix. bcon and I have the answer, you'll see manyana :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Good luck boys!!!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #12 on: Apr 02, 2011, 09:43 AM »
We caught our share, more than a meal...ALL ON FATHEADS TOO!!!!! ;D--KP ;D
Lame ! :whistling: :whistling: :sleep1: :sleep1: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Plastics are Fantastic !

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #13 on: Apr 02, 2011, 09:48 AM »
Lame ! :whistling: :whistling: :sleep1: :sleep1: :rotflol: :rotflol:
ya well i bet KP has a better meal then your Mackie plastic sandwich ::) ::) ::) ::) :-* :-*

Gamma Fish

« Reply #14 on: Apr 02, 2011, 11:53 AM »
ya well i bet KP has a better meal then your Mackie plastic sandwich ::) ::) ::) ::) :-* :-*
I doubt it !    Come on out and I'll show you why !     ;) ;) ;)
Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.