FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fulton Locks---NO  (Read 9883 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: Fulton Locks---NO
« Reply #15 on: Apr 02, 2011, 11:56 AM »

plastics work ht im tellin ya  ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #16 on: Apr 02, 2011, 12:09 PM »

plastics work ht im tellin ya  ;D
You can't tell that old schoool redneck nothing.......or even some modern day rednecks for that matter  :whistling: :whistling: :cookoo: :cookoo: ;D
      I had every guy who was fishing the spot 2 days ago walking up and asking what bait I was using !   It was a "Plastics" clinic !  ;D ;D   Something that HT doesn't want to see with his own eyes ! ::) ;D
  The seagulls were feasting on floating fatheads that were cast off of hooks by those guys who were trying to reach the fish and if they didn't cast them off, they lost them to 4 inch perch and then were complaing how much money they spend on minnows just to catch dinks ! !    ::) ::)     I was almost hitting the other side of the canal and catching slobs .......on plastic.....that stayed on the hook all day......that's still on the hook and will be used again in an hour or so !
   Now I have to go find Trapper and antagonize him too ! ;D ;D   Another non believer !   ::) ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #17 on: Apr 02, 2011, 12:56 PM »
plastics work  at the right  time  ...so  does  everything else ...trouble with mackies  is simply  the price  hard to  fish  something  when i  can do just as well with a  dot and a spike  ...gamma  yer a good talker  but talking  don't fill a freezer ...kp  was  doing  great  with  minnows ....  i was  jigging  and  he  was smokin  em!!!!!  i only can report this  becaus  i was up  before noon ,not hung over ,and actually went fishing and not just  living  in years  gone  by   ;D......oh  3  tiny  mackies  2.99  12  tube  jigs  .99  cents  .....just the  solid  facts ....and  gamma  you  fish  the   plastic  i'll  fish  hair  jigs  and  dots  and  smoke  ya  .....get  a  100  bucks  up  and  i'll give  ya  a  fishing  lession  :rotflol: :rotflol:
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Gamma Fish

« Reply #18 on: Apr 02, 2011, 01:08 PM »
plastics work  at the right  time  ...so  does  everything else ...trouble with mackies  is simply  the price  hard to  fish  something  when i  can do just as well with a  dot and a spike  ...gamma  yer a good talker  but talking  don't fill a freezer ...kp  was  doing  great  with  minnows ....  i was  jigging  and  he  was smokin  em!!!!!  i only can report this  becaus  i was up  before noon ,not hung over ,and actually went fishing and not just  living  in years  gone  by   ;D......oh  3  tiny  mackies  2.99  12  tube  jigs  .99  cents  .....just the  solid  facts ....and  gamma  you  fish  the   plastic  i'll  fish  hair  jigs  and  dots  and  smoke  ya  .....get  a  100  bucks  up  and  i'll give  ya  a  fishing  lession  :rotflol: :rotflol:
:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1:

Sounds like you've already been smoking ! ::) ::) :o :o :o ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

esox v

« Reply #19 on: Apr 02, 2011, 02:57 PM »
 Well.. the old Italian guy took a header off the wall today... making for a scary situation. The guys got him out of there pretty quick.. but waters aweful cold for a swim..
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

bcons

« Reply #20 on: Apr 02, 2011, 04:51 PM »
Well.. the old Italian guy took a header off the wall today... making for a scary situation. The guys got him out of there pretty quick.. but waters aweful cold for a swim..

What? When? I was there for bout an hour & half round mid-day, saw Ernie for a bit, didn't mention that one.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

esox v

« Reply #21 on: Apr 02, 2011, 04:55 PM »
What? When? I was there for bout an hour & half round mid-day, saw Ernie for a bit, didn't mention that one.
it was first thing in the morning...
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #22 on: Apr 02, 2011, 06:56 PM »
Fished this evening...idk why though. Mornings are always way better to me down there at the lock for perch...landed a half dozen in about a half hour...Witnessed a guy catch a BIG pickeral. The thing was probably 24-25'' long and FAT. He insisted that it was a northern but it most definitely wasnt. Never seen one get caught in that section of the river. Talked to my buddy that lives on the river and he said he sees them floating one in a blue moon but its really rare...Well hopefully I will be able to get out one of these mornings and fish the lock. Been tryin to get my boat ready to roll. Tight lines boys!... except bcons cause hes a prick ::)
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #23 on: Apr 02, 2011, 07:09 PM »
Fished this evening...idk why though. Mornings are always way better to me down there at the lock for perch...landed a half dozen in about a half hour...Witnessed a guy catch a BIG pickeral. The thing was probably 24-25'' long and FAT. He insisted that it was a northern but it most definitely wasnt. Never seen one get caught in that section of the river. Talked to my buddy that lives on the river and he said he sees them floating one in a blue moon but its really rare...Well hopefully I will be able to get out one of these mornings and fish the lock. Been tryin to get my boat ready to roll. Tight lines boys!... except bcons cause hes a prick ::)
oh come on now leave bacon grease alone  ;D ;D ;D ;D me and fishhead still want to fish for those glow in the dark crappies with you on the real CLEAN lake that you live on you know ::) ::) ::)

bcons

« Reply #24 on: Apr 02, 2011, 07:33 PM »
Tight lines boys!... except bcons cause hes a prick ::)

It'll be ok youngster, Once you have your neck rubbed you'll feel better  :-* :-* :-* I hear Mary Kay has a new shade of eye shadow, that should help compliment your "rosy hew" and put you in a better mood.    If that doesn't work I hear Jerry Springer will give you a forum to voice your frustrations.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #25 on: Apr 02, 2011, 07:40 PM »
It'll be ok youngster, Once you have your neck rubbed you'll feel better  :-* :-* :-* I hear Mary Kay has a new shade of eye shadow, that should help compliment your "rosy hew" and put you in a better mood.    If that doesn't work I hear Jerry Springer will give you a forum to voice your frustrations.
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t: ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #26 on: Apr 02, 2011, 08:32 PM »
There's goes my coffee again ! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #27 on: Apr 02, 2011, 08:35 PM »
Don't know what your idea of "Mid day" is but I was there around Mid Day .......which is probably much later than your mid day  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D
  Looking forward to meeting you soon !   Let me know when you're hitting the water again ! ;)
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #28 on: Apr 02, 2011, 08:48 PM »
plastics work  at the right  time  ...Exactly !   Every day is the right time if you know how to use them !  so  does  everything else ...trouble with mackies  is simply  the price Please enlighten us on this !   hard to  fish  something  when i  Didn't your momma tell you that it's not all about you ? :^) can do just as well with a  dot and a spike  ...gamma  yer a good talker  but talking  don't fill a freezer .. I'll bet your freezer is empty because it just costs too much to fish and buy bait  !.   kp  was  doing  great  with  minnows ....I used to play with the minnows in my aquarium when I was a kid too !  :^)  i was  jigging  and  he  was smokin  em!!!!! Aren't they a little hard to light up ?     i only can report this  becaus  i was up  before noon ,not hung over ,and actually went fishing and not just  living  in years  gone  by   ;D......oh  3  tiny  mackies  2.99  Get your numbers straight before bashing products !  They cost more than the Chinese made plastic tubes that you're used to using for a reason !    12  tube  jigs  .99  cents  .....Well, I guess if you like fishing with antiques, go ahead ! just the  solid  facts ....Just your opinion ! and  gamma  you  fish  the   plastic  i'll  fish  hair  jigs  and  dots  and  smoke  ya  .....get  a  100  bucks  up  and  i'll give  ya  a  fishing  lession  :rotflol: :rotflol:
:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #29 on: Apr 02, 2011, 08:55 PM »

i gotta see this throwdown , im convinced on the plastics after seein gamma smoke em directly after i said i couldnt buy a bite on plastics today . im a life long bait fisher and its tough to convince me anything outfishes bait , im turning fast tho .  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.