FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Who wants a bait and tackle shop on Route 11?  (Read 10196 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: Who wants a bait and tackle shop on Route 11?
« Reply #30 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:19 PM »

i will help in any way i can bro , i have a 180 gal tank in the shed that could hold a couple thousand fatheads for fillet  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #31 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:23 PM »

i will help in any way i can bro , i have a 180 gal tank in the shed that could hold a couple thousand fatheads for fillet  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

fatheads? what are you guys HT?  lance if you do it figure out what ric at apps does cause he has the best buckeyes and they last forever

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #32 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:24 PM »
fatheads? what are you guys HT?  lance if you do it figure out what ric at apps does cause he has the best buckeyes and they last forever
dont even get me started  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ???

drowndin dots

« Reply #33 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:24 PM »

its a joke , anyone who ever fished with fillet knows better , the old buzzard only uses buckeyes  ;D

adam2000

« Reply #34 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:26 PM »
FATHEADS SUCK

adam2000

« Reply #35 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:27 PM »

its a joke , anyone who ever fished with fillet knows better , the old buzzard only uses buckeyes  ;D

same with my dad, and he only keeps them in a black bucket cause he says they hold the color and flash more. weirdo but i think hes right

drowndin dots

« Reply #36 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:30 PM »
same with my dad, and he only keeps them in a black bucket cause he says they hold the color and flash more. weirdo but i think hes right
im sure he is , i put a black backdrop on my fishtanks and the fish colour up way more . ive cought a lot of fish on fatheads tho i got to admit it

H.T.

« Reply #37 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:37 PM »

Well just so you know i had fat heads left over and brought them out and held my own more then once on the eyes jigging with cast masters and also did the unforgiven thing and used spikes on a large foot ball ice jig in 40' of water and did well on the perch later in the day. BUT when i buy minnows and am going out there i will only buy buck eyes at apps.  ;)

drowndin dots

« Reply #38 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:41 PM »

i do really well on fall and spring perch on fatheads , but thru the ice on oneida buckeyes rule

adam2000

« Reply #39 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:43 PM »
Well just so you know i had fat heads left over and brought them out and held my own more then once on the eyes jigging with cast masters and also did the unforgiven thing and used spikes on a large foot ball ice jig in 40' of water and did well on the perch later in the day. BUT when i buy minnows and am going out there i will only buy buck eyes at apps.  ;)

im to impatient to wait for those little jigs to get down

drowndin dots

« Reply #40 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:44 PM »

H.T.

« Reply #41 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:46 PM »
i have patience sometimes and when i get mad watching those fish come on the VEX and chase and go back down over and over again i like to get creative sometimes. its a sandy pond thing Bro ;)

adam2000

« Reply #42 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:49 PM »
i have patience sometimes and when i get mad watching those fish come on the VEX and chase and go back down over and over again i like to get creative sometimes. its a sandy pond thing Bro ;)
i can wait 9 ft not 40. stop talking about ice fishing or ill be bring the otter to the river saturday

H.T.

« Reply #43 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:52 PM »
i can wait 9 ft not 40. stop talking about ice fishing or ill be bring the otter to the river saturday
NO............maybe we should go get a pair of kayaks and float the whole river down.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #44 on: Sep 08, 2011, 07:57 PM »
If you're shop is next to a busy boat ramp or has "across the street" access to the lake (and parking) it would be worthwhile.

But if you are just looking to earn a few extra bucks, a paper route would be far more reliable and profitable  :D

As for wanting to hang out with fishermen?  Well, it's always best to simply get out and FISH with them.  Or at least BS with 'em on the web.
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.