FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ballston Lake?  (Read 9986 times)

step2jimi

Re: Ballston Lake?
« Reply #60 on: Jul 18, 2015, 04:35 PM »
Let some more people chime in and we can make this thing happen....I by no means am trying to sound like im some kind of pro or like I would walk away with this thing. But I love a challenge and a lot of times my competitive nature gets the best of me.  Im down for a little singles tourney, teams, don't mater. Like ss Im in no matter what the price and I agree it should be on ballston. We can probably talk to the guys at village and get a discount launch fee and block of spots to park boats and trailers. Not that it should be a problem they have a lot of room. Anyone else have interest in this? PS I can accept credit cards also!

SSmokinn SS

« Reply #61 on: Jul 18, 2015, 06:23 PM »
I can drag in 2 other bass boats as well. Guys I know who will jump on this opportunity...

I have a mesh weigh bag as well and several, non bs digital scales.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #62 on: Jul 18, 2015, 06:59 PM »
You guys find a testosterone fountain or what? Next you'll be comparing anatomical superiorities :(

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

NateFishNY

« Reply #63 on: Jul 18, 2015, 07:41 PM »
You guys are funny... While you guys have your pissing contest I'm going trout fishing...  ::)

SSmokinn SS

« Reply #64 on: Jul 18, 2015, 07:51 PM »
You guys are funny... While you guys have your pissing contest I'm going trout fishing...  ::)

Trout? What are those?

NateFishNY

« Reply #65 on: Jul 18, 2015, 07:56 PM »
Trout? What are those?

Hopefully I can post some pics of decent size ones for everyone to see tomorrow night...  ;D... I'm headed North in the morning, hopefully my spot pays off

step2jimi

« Reply #66 on: Jul 19, 2015, 08:50 AM »
I wouldn't necessarily say we found a testosterone fountain, just a bunch of guys getting competitive over a similar passion. Its nature. If anyone's getting bent out of shape over it or taking it too seriously they should walk away. I just feel like it would be fun.

Ps id unless were talking jigging lakers through the ice I would rather sit in the ac and have a pissing contest then go trout fishing it bored the crap out of me.

NateFishNY

« Reply #67 on: Jul 19, 2015, 08:45 PM »
I wouldn't necessarily say we found a testosterone fountain, just a bunch of guys getting competitive over a similar passion. Its nature. If anyone's getting bent out of shape over it or taking it too seriously they should walk away. I just feel like it would be fun.

Ps id unless were talking jigging lakers through the ice I would rather sit in the ac and have a pissing contest then go trout fishing it bored the crap out of me.

I personally never got bent out of shape over the bass talk on here, I personally find it entertaining, I'd love to hear the results of your proposed bass competition... as for me I'd much rather hook into a 17-18 inch stream trout over a 5lb bass any day of the week... plus trout are tasty, bass not so much (IMO)... but to each their own... tight lines fellas

SSmokinn SS

« Reply #68 on: Jul 25, 2015, 07:58 PM »
Hey ghostchef44 am I going to see you at the Northeast team bass lake champlain open out of Ticonderoga this coming Sunday or what??

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.